Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need another great nationalist dictator like Mussolini

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
We need one for motivating people to wage war, conquering and feel a sense of belonging to a group or a nation. Only having an higher aim can prevent people from going ER or crazy by lack of intimacy.
A fascist regime will either slay all incels for furthering natural selection, which is fine imho, or give them a purpose to keep living their life.
A regime would also put women in their place and mitigate their cheating and degeneracy.

I second this. But I don't support the "eliminating the weak" part.

Jockcel said:
I second this. But I don't support the "eliminating the weak" part.

Better this than keep living in hell

We need this man back
Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg

NutNotBusted said:
Better this than keep living in hell

Nah man. I can't even imagine how painful losing one of your family members is. Imagine a Fascist government taking them away just because they are ill. Nope.

Violence is a path some incels turn to due to our loneliness/desperation I dont know how " right " that path may be, all I know is we need some sort of correction to this self destructive degenerate path western culture is going down.

aut said:
He had such a good personality!

53892139d2a85985fd81ae2e68c02220.jpg
Status is everything. Since he lost the war, nearly every femoid hates him and his ideology to now.

We need another hitler to cleanse the world of subhuman ethnic genes so our future generations don’t have to experience inceldom. if there was another hitler I would gladly hop in a gas chamber and bring my entire family with me.

this is just a more advanced form of cope

Krispinwah said:
We need another hitler to cleanse the world of subhuman ethnic genes so our future generations don’t have to experience inceldom. if there was another hitler I would gladly hop in a gas chamber and bring my entire family with me.
That's the spirit!

Krispinwah said:

ill happily join you