Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need a subforum exclusively for sub 5 short men

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Idiots everywhere who bring up non nt if you mention your looks being the problem. Its like rich people saying to the poor, money doesnt matter bro we’re all still unhappy. I know for a fact its my looks fucking my life but others could still think its non nt and waste a lot of time worrying about something thats pointless if youre ugly.

Last edited:
Idiots everywhere who bring up non nt if you mention your looks being the same problem. Its like rich people saying to the poor, money doesnt matter bro we’re all still unhappy. I know for a fact its my looks fucking my life but others could still think its non nt and waste a lot of time worrying about something thats pointless if youre ugly.
Tons of manlet here, Dont really need a new forum.

Average mod team height is 195cm

45940.jpg

Lol why, there are many reasons for inceldom, not only height. And I am telling this as shortcel (but not a turbo manlet tbh)