Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity We must protect the underaged girls!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Just stumbled across this post that spoke a thousand words...
FB IMG 1597445053145

.... ahh yes, that's right. Because paedophiles are bad and we must protect the underaged girls from them. In case you don't know what a paedophile looks like, they look like they have horrible personalities, be careful little girls...

"But what about underaged boys?"
Fuck em, when it comes to molesting and shit, little girls deserve to be saved, let the little boys get molested.

"Women can be paedophiles too"
Oh don't talk stupid, incel! Women can't be creeps :lul:

notice how ethnic the pedos look

But let them fuck chads all they want and dress like whores. :soy:

Jfl at obeying what those misandric whores say to "fit in".

Just stumbled across this post that spoke a thousand words...View attachment 314329
.... ahh yes, that's right. Because paedophiles are bad and we must protect the underaged girls from them. In case you don't know what a paedophile looks like, they look like they have horrible personalities, be careful little girls...

"But what about underaged boys?"
Fuck em, when it comes to molesting and shit, little girls deserve to be saved, let the little boys get molested.

"Women can be paedophiles too"
Oh don't talk stupid, incel! Women can't be creeps :lul:
Seems like a strawman I don't think they are saying to only protect little girls this....at most its a bad take it portrays abusers as only male and in 20's when women of any age can be a predator.

This. 22 yo Chad is fucking 16 yo stacey rn. But if an incel tries it he's permanently on a list

JFL at soycels, copium has fucked up their soy grain sized brains

This. 22 yo Chad is fucking 16 yo stacey rn. But if an incel tries it he's permanently on a list
If chads and foids can fuck jbs then so should we. Jb pussy is a human right.

notice how ethnic the pedos look

Gold star!! I acc didn't even notice (jfl at calling me racist) they just looked like something out of a blackpilled comic. The one on the right is a gook.

Surprise surprise, all of them look ugly.

Jfl at obeying what those misandric whores say to "fit in".
This

AGECUCKOLDRY= FEMINISM

AGECUCKS DO NOT BELONG IN THE INCEL COMMUNITY

Seems like a strawman I don't think they are saying to only protect little girls this....at most its a bad take it portrays abusers as only male and in 20's when women of any age can be a predator.

You find so many interesting little problems with everything that's posted, don't you?

Read the subtext. This is a very misandrist and racist image. Everything the OP said is implied in the image.

Protect Except From Chad , Chad allow to do anything

I agree. We should protect underaged girls from creeps in their 20's who want to prevent guys from having sex with underaged girls.

Men labelled the bad guys again when you often hear that it is women, usually teachers, who sleep with their underage students.