Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We must fight racist Anglo scum in UK and USA

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Il4Wz2jya8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzAmls2s-Q&t=340s

The filthy racist scum in UK are up to their dirty tricks. They are rioting and protesting against Islam and mass immigration.

UK must be filled up with all types of ethnics and shitskinss.

Its those filthy Anglos that statred the woke nonsence. Its those filthy scum that suck jew cock and brought this mess on Europe its those filthy Anglos that caused all this.

Now I will even volunteer to fight them if they try any dirty tricks in UK or USA. Give me weapons and let me kill them legaly. Their daughters must be ravaged by savage immigrants, their cities taken over.

Nobody must support them, everybody must not feel any sympathy for them. Infact fight them if they try any dirty tricks

You won't do anything, you'll still be sitting here posting away. Allah the nonce ain't gonna save you boyo

Just Be Ethnic theory

Take advantage of out-group bias theory

Kill other men theory

You won't do anything, you'll still be sitting here posting away. Allah the nonce ain't gonna save you boyo
i will volunteer

those filthy jew lovers are the ones supporting jews and creating conditions for mass immigration to Europe. Now its our chance to wipe out the shit, filthy white pieces of shit

Niggers me
why dont you volunteer to get rid of the Anglo jew loving filth once and for all. This is the chance now

i will volunteer

those filthy jew lovers are the ones supporting jews and creating conditions for mass immigration to Europe. Now its our chance to wipe out the shit, filthy white pieces of shit
Alright man, keep us posted on your jihad

Alright man, keep us posted on your jihad
i just need weapons and the legal right to slaughter those filthy pig skins.Infact all cumskins in Europe must volunteer to clear out the woke filth, jew lover filth once and for all.

Islam or this?