Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hamza claims to get no attention in USA and calls usa women ugly compared to UK

british women are notoriously ugly as fuck, the danes took all the attractive ones

Who cares what that paki grifter thinks

just a tactic to appeal to burgercels, nothing new from this currynigger

british women are notoriously ugly as fuck, the danes took all the attractive ones

Nah, the Danes SENT all their ugly men, that's why Bri'ish people are so ugly today. They're the rapebabies of generations of ugly Danes.

viking reference

Vikings are just incels that couldn't get Scandinavian toilets, so they had to go raidmaxxing in Europe, North Africa, and very rarely West Asia.

Nah, the Danes SENT all their ugly men, that's why Bri'ish people are so ugly today. They're the rapebabies of generations of ugly Danes.
not sure about that, the ugly danes would be back home doing incel shit like fishing whilst the chad danes slay in foreign territories

Lol what a coper. "muh i went to find women in another country and none of them liked me but they were ugly anyways."

Apparently pakistani men are considered to be one of the hottest men on plant
First they'll say it's nordic men who are the most attractive, then they say it's south american men, then they say it's asian men and etc. The people who say this look at a couple of photos of male models on google then think all guys in the country look like that.

First they'll say it's nordic men who are the most attractive, then they say it's south american men, then they say it's asian men and etc. The people who say this look at a couple of photos of male models on google then think all guys in the country look like that.
I think its because of zayn malik. People forget he was half british as well

He's not wrong. American women are statistically fatter than British women.

They're skinnier than Americans.

I've never understood this stereotype.
okay brah
Screenshot 2024 05 16 204520

You're spouting kike nonsense.
>worships a dead kike as god
0 foreskin detected

He isn't even good looking what does this idiot expect? No gym for you face or race

UK has a greater percentage of brown foids, so I’m not surprised. I’m glad even his watchers are calling out his degen ways.

Americans hate curries even more than britain

Terrorist failo. 9/11 is still fresh in American minds and will be for a long time. He's also not particularly attractive, probably a manlet too.

It just proves that beuatiful nationality of women= easy toilets for men from higher income countries

he doesn't look bad and he is tall for ethnic he could get good brown women but chooses to chase white foids, kinda reminds me whitecels who worship noodles in his lust for white women

A Year ago I remember being told that hamza would give into the blackpill

It was correct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back