Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so happy Anglos are now getting replaced

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Those stinking filthy jewe loving white filth in Anglo countries would boast of how good and none anti semite they are. They would pat themselves on the back at how they love and protect Israel, how they will fight anybody that goes against kikes wishes.

HAHAHAHA now the filthy blue eyed trash is getting replaced ALLAHU AKBAR. The fithy dogs are getting massive waves of mass migration into their borders.

Now I think France and many EU countries should push all the ír refugees into the UK. I was reading that Holland doesnt want anymore refugees and I think its a good idea to push them into UK to fix up those Anglo scum once for all, busy jew loving and getting cheeky.

Now they must be wiped out and replaced.

What is beautiful about all this is that to free themesleves and their countries they will be forced to deal with the jews HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lets see those useless Anglo scum now run their filthy stinking shit mouths, lets see it now

BASED. Jews are our allies. Communism is the future

@DarkStarDown Thots?

BASED. Jews are our allies. Communism is the future
I dont think your caste will enjoy communism my curry friend.

Imagine getting all your curry caste privileges taken away and all your properties natiomnalised and pushed to live in shithole housing with dalits.

Thas communism buddy, the state owns all property and few people control i.e they own all YOUR property and everybody becomes dalits.

Show even you dont understand kike communism. The Talmud says each kike will have 1000 slaves or something like that and that jews will own all the goyims property. Thats what communism is my boy. And I also laugh seeing currys all excited about communism and its never street shitter currys its usually Brahmin or some mid-high tier caste. They just read some Marxist stuff and then think they are smart and clever and eductated but never read any books about communism and jews relationship.

Ask yourself why during the revolutions rich jews were never targeted?

Last edited:
tbh muslim immigrants would do better at running britain than brits do

sharia law now

grooming gangs will be the new government

>Anglos suck
>ethniccel1

Tracks

I dont think your caste will enjoy communism my curry friend.

Imagine getting all your curry caste privileges taken away and all your properties natiomnalised and pushed to live in shithole housing with dalits.

Thas communism buddy, the state owns all property and few people control i.e they own all YOUR property and everybody becomes dalits.

Show even you dont understand kike communism. The Talmud says each kike will have 1000 slaves or something like that and that jews will own all the goyims property. Thats what communism is my boy. And I also laugh seeing currys all excited about communism and its never street shitter currys its usually Brahmin or some mid-high tier caste. They just read some Marxist stuff and then think they are smart and clever and eductated but never read any books about communism and jews relationship.

Ask yourself why during the revolutions rich jews were never targeted?
You are right. Communism is the future (only in the west, not in shitskin counties)

You are right. Communism is the future (only in the west, not in shitskin counties)
hahahahaha if the West falls you are an easy target with the amount of low iq curry monkeys in your slums they will swallow every propoganda thrown at them and slaughter you higher caste currys and India will be communist real quick my boy.

Your time of enjoying curry privileges is numbered if you dont becareful.

The best is I see monkey and baboon currys posting rubbish of how they will stand with Israel and what not :feelskek:

Shut up nigger.
Filthy stinking good for nothing white rubbish, white fillth. You shut your filthy jew loving stinking shit filled Anglo mouth.

Filthy stinking good for nothing white rubbish, white fillth. You shut your filthy jew loving stinking shit filled Anglo mouth.
Why the fuck do you hate pommies this much? :lul::lul::lul:

Imgs touch 5

Enoch Powell's words keep aging better and better as time passes by

Enoch Powell's words keep aging better and better as time passes by
what did he say? I heard of him, didnt he write animal farm but i never really looked into his work

summarise what he said?

what did he say? I heard of him, didnt he write animal farm but i never really looked into his work

summarise what he said?

he didn't write animal farm, that would be george orwell. at least, if you meant the story about the farm being taken over by pigs. which was meant as an allegory for bolshevism, but would have been better as an allegory for britain's eventual conquest by fat drunk leftoid landwhales

@DarkStarDown Thots?
I'm partial Anglo, so I have a Split View.

Anglos are to blame, partially, for the current situation which Whites, the West, and Incels find themselves in: However, you cannot deny the achievements Anglos made in history.

Anglos also discriminated against other Whites: Irish, French, Slavs, Italians, etc. which is one of the reason for the "Meds/Slavs aren't white" memes nowadays.
@Stupid Clown isn't even an Anglo-White, dumbass.
Those stinking filthy jewe loving white filth in Anglo countries would boast of how good and none anti semite they are. They would pat themselves on the back at how they love and protect Israel, how they will fight anybody that goes against kikes wishes.

HAHAHAHA now the filthy blue eyed trash is getting replaced ALLAHU AKBAR. The fithy dogs are getting massive waves of mass migration into their borders.

Now I think France and many EU countries should push all the ír refugees into the UK. I was reading that Holland doesnt want anymore refugees and I think its a good idea to push them into UK to fix up those Anglo scum once for all, busy jew loving and getting cheeky.

Now they must be wiped out and replaced.

What is beautiful about all this is that to free themesleves and their countries they will be forced to deal with the jews HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lets see those useless Anglo scum now run their filthy stinking shit mouths, lets see it now
Dnr; Nigger cope & another one of your shit bait threads.

Shut up nigger.
yeah there won't be replacement, just instability. it's more likely that the islamotards are gonna get either deported or sent to kkkamps

It's even better in the preferred way.

I hoped they would remove womens "rights" that cucked whites made but I know theyre actually dumb shitskins that will be westernized in a generation

Ethnics love to bitch about whitey because they're fucking countries are actually tolerable places to live.
It's like penis envy