Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WE MUST ASCEND OR THE LDAR GETS TO US AND WILL MAKE US INSANE

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
is this supposed to be our pinnacle? just be good looking to get by and or get sex?

as a fat something without bling bling your just nothing, just a % a statistic not even a number

the pinnacle of man vs woman is so ridiculous uneven , its ridiculous

woman: i exist so i WILL(watever) deserve
man : i exist so i MAY(genetics/luck) CAN(ascend) deserve

humans are so shallow now , your jsut something when your superficial and beyond the average, and betabux if you put yourself out there bro
i aint gonna be a foids bitch

we and i need to ascend and get those sugar mommas and tryna get those tinder bitches to give us money and shit
( they go heads over heels if your chadlooking anyways )

can someone here test getting money with a chadprofile on tinder? if that is possible then god damn
but most likely they will call the police and shit , and gets pussy pass bc she got scammed

Sounds like you've already gone insane, boyo.

A poorchad tinder experiment? Do we really need one, especially considering a hot guy with a swastika tattoo can get matches.

I understand your post...

...but yeah, shit never began for us jfl

LDAR doesn't make you insane. You go LDAR because you're insane. It's the final cope.

Insanity = ER
ER = Accelerationism
Accelerationism = Incel uprising

Ldaring feels good tho, just don't overdo it.

This is nearly incoherent ngl
Unfortunately, even if I wanted to give up on my LDAR lifestyle, I can't. There isn't a single girl out there that would give me the time of day, and so I've been forced into this life. It wasn't my choice.

I understand your post...

...but yeah, shit never began for us jfl

y not rly, but good that you get it, incels are so into their neeting ldaring already they dont see the way out
its ascend or die litteraly,

we have time now , wagecucking just makes ascending harder bc of the lack of time and or exhaustment
so we need to fucking use the time we got

When I took the LDARpill back in January it destroyed my mind. I need to go back to the NEET life somehow

All I do is smoke weed and rot away on my own in my room