Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We may talk bad about Boomers, but these new generations are really something else.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Boomers are a bunch of retarded old farts, but they are still saner than millennial's, zoomers and the other garbage that will come. I've been observing, this generation is completely fucked, drowned in debt, cucked to hell, relationships are transitory and nobody gives a damn about anyone. They are so easily manipulated by left wing people that is scary, they don't care about free speech, they don't care about truth, they are a bunch of bugmen wanting to hunt anyone who doesn't conform to their distort world view. These people someday will run western civilization, we are fucked, we are really fucked.

I hate past, present and future generations. Everyone is a cancerous lump to me. Bring on the Apocalypse.

Most people who hate boomers don’t hate them for the economy, they just need to find someone to hate on to feel better about themselves, so they pick boomers because boomers are an easy target

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back