Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We manlets have to resort to weaponry to survive

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I'm pretty skilled in fights with my heightmatches and slightly above my heightsmatches and strengthmatches.

However, I can't even compete with some higher lads. Their sheer strength mogs my skill and speed and everything.

Manletmancers, youngcels, screw the rules and learn to wield a knife and carry one. It might save you.

Tfw I just rot at home so it doesn't matter.

Here if a guy tries to rob me and I stab him in self defense I will do more time than him.

We need to wear robes and light torches

Here if a guy tries to rob me and I stab him in self defense I will do more time than him.
Ikr. Some countries are cucked. I'm glad it's not like that where I live.

Im very weak, also a manlet. It is over, sadly. I gave up on "being the tough guy".
Plus my beta personality would ruin it.

Im very weak, also a manlet. It is over, sadly. I gave up on "being the tough guy".
Plus my beta personality would ruin it.
Lmao dude you don't have to be a hunk to drill a knife in someone. You even have the advantage of being quicker then him.

Coping manlets are often gym rats. It's really sad to see master coper lifting weight to death with perfect move and muscular insertion, while Chad don't even have to pretend to be here to lift to slay random stacey at the gym.

I would like to go to the gym soon to become more muscular. At 5'9 I am not only short, but I am also underweight with only 52 kg.

I recommend this. People should always carry stuff like a pocket knife or pepper spray if they decide to go out in my opinion. Better safe than sorry if you were to be attacked.

As the shortest one on here I can attest to that.

I'm 4"8. The older I get too (am 29 yrs) the more I shrink.

If you don't have the bone density (which is correlated with total attainable muscle mass), height, wing span, etc.. it's over. You can never be a fighter, you cannot be a warrior. Weight classes is cope because sports associations recognize that the blackpill (especially the high fighting success pill) is true.

my last friend is a policeman and I discussed self defense on some occasions with him.
because of cucked legal reasons defending yourself with a knife is a very bad idea.
it may be different for your country but here in germanistan the only way to make sure courts don't fuck you
is using non lethal self defense weapons.
one of the best is pepper spray. just imagine chad going mad because he's blinded, it's beautiful.
because it's a chemical you can also buy it in higher concentrations to really fuck people up.

self defense is a serious matter for incels tbh since we are always alone, ez targets.

Carrying weaponry, using weaponry in self defense are both illegal here in Aus. Not only that but we're basically guaranteed punishment if we hurt someone in self defense.

Inb4 cucks call us violent for this, even though we’re just defending ourselves from their violence.

I recommend this. People should always carry stuff like a pocket knife or pepper spray if they decide to go out in my opinion. Better safe than sorry if you were to be attacked.
Carry a gun. Bought a single shot break open 12 gauge off my uncle, if your not a redneckcel you could easily do so at a gun show or via straw purchase. Take a hacksaw and cut the barrel down. Wear baggy clothes and carry a few extra shells in your pocket

It's illegal here in my country to own a weapon.

Carry a gun. Bought a single shot break open 12 gauge off my uncle, if your not a redneckcel you could easily do so at a gun show or via straw purchase. Take a hacksaw and cut the barrel down. Wear baggy clothes and carry a few extra shells in your pocket
Based and high iq. There was some lyric from that one rap group that wears the clown makeup about carrying shells in baggy clothes or something. I forget the exact line.

all is fair in love and war

height and weight> fighting skills

I would like to go to the gym soon to become more muscular. At 5'9 I am not only short, but I am also underweight with only 52 kg.

In USA 5'9 is about average, maybe ever so slightly to the shorter end of average.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

176.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)

Half an inch below average. It's like having an IQ of 95 instead of 100 -- still in the average range even though below absolute average. If you are white or black you are an inch below average though, as it is 5'10 for those groups -- so more like an IQ of 90, which is to say at the very start of the average range but nearly below average. If you are Hispanic or Asian you are an inch above average.

I'm 5'10.6 about, so comparable to like 105 IQ I guess -- ever so slightly above average, but in the average range. I don't consider 5'9 to be short by any means -- just slightly below average essentially (though technically at the lowest end of average). Below 5'9 is short.

You are underweight though -- I'm only an inch and a half taller than you, but weigh 100 pounds more than you (though my ideal weight is about 180).

Last edited:
height and weight> fighting skills

All those thousand hours practicing his sport is useless against genetics, Hafthor could have killed him in a matter of seconds kek he didn't have to be that buffed.

Pretty crazy there's a Mayan person on the site.
Yes life in the U.S. as this short, central american sucks. No one is as short as me and all people can ever talk about is my height.

Or you could just walk away and get a police officer. I don't understand any real situation outside of mugging where fighting is necessary,

Carrying weaponry, using weaponry in self defense are both illegal here in Aus. Not only that but we're basically guaranteed punishment if we hurt someone in self defense.

That's stupid.

Also Incels should be armed with guns tbh.

Yes life in the U.S. as this short, central american sucks. No one is as short as me and all people can ever talk about is my height.
What the actual fuck. I salute you sir. What's the secret cope for living in the US with such height?