Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We live in Hell

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
Inceldom is literal Hell. You are lonely, sad, pathetic, weak, ugly, potentially disabled, and nobody even wants to acknowledge it. You are missing out on the most important and fundamental human experience, and people want you to pretend like it's not a big deal despite the whole society and culture, really life itself, revolving around it. Give me a break man :lul:

Normies and above don't comprehend how devastating the reality they created is for us

Having friends or living close to each other would remove like 99% of our problems

Normies and above don't comprehend how devastating the reality they created is for us

They have a false consciousness, they are unable to see reality and only ugly men can see it. They are naturally delusional.

They have a false consciousness, they are unable to see reality and only ugly men can see it. They are naturally delusional.
You're delusional if you think they want to care or what the truth is at all.

bruce wayne joker GIF

We live in a dystopia for incels, I'd rather be a normie in the 1984 timeline than a truecel in this one

Inceldom is literal Hell. You are lonely, sad, pathetic, weak, ugly, potentially disabled, and nobody even wants to acknowledge it. You are missing out on the most important and fundamental human experience, and people want you to pretend like it's not a big deal despite the whole society and culture, really life itself, revolving around it. Give me a break man :lul:
I want to be put into a mental hospital

We should be a protected class.

We suffer so much and nobody cares fuck this clown world

True. Christians threaten us with hell but they dont know we already live in hell

Build society around worshipping sex and then shame a good size of the population for wanting it, what could go wrong.

Inceldom is like enduring a lifelong famine. Except instead of getting relief or sympathy, we get treat with derision and scorn.

We should be a protected class.
We also deserve benefits and affirmative action policies.

must cope with vidya NOW