Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We (incels) don't have inferior genes

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I was watching few videos of wheat waffles and there in he just constantly says that incels have low quality genes, that's why foids don't select them.

First of all for most of Human history, Foids never selected who they would fuck with. Nature selected which men would survive and then these men would just impregnate foids. There was no concept of rape back then. Rape is just a term created to preserve an oppresive societal system in which all women just became property of few upper class men so fucking them would be rape. Only 40% or something men reproduced people say but that's mostly because a lot of men just die and there was a period of time after agriculture was introduced that polygamy existed. Where women were owned by a small amount of elites. Even here women didn't selected who they'd fuck with as whoever rules them won't be a chad. There was a rice called gengis khan who just impregnated millions of foids and he probably didn't look like a Chad.

Next, Women don't select based on genes. They select based on looks. I have posted about this before in detail but basically women selecting these low quality Neanderthals to fuck them, Humans might actually get dumber and dumber because of this.

Most of the great inventions and work for Humanity were not done by chads. Most of them were done by men, who modern women would scoff at. Letting women choose who to mate with their emotions and small brains will only result in gene pool getting smaller and more dumb people being born. Since people also notice that women aren't attracted to smartness, it would promote more men to just play dumb Instead of doing great things. I'm sorry I'm half asleep rn so I can't get the right words causing me to sound like a bit off Or non specific. But what I'm saying is that Foids don't select based on genes. They select based on emotions and power.

Many blackpillers justify this behavior of foids as just something which is supposed to happen. Truth is that this is not supposed to happen, this is just causing destruction of our species.

Most don't, I agree.

Wheat Waffles generally is a looks obsessed idiot; he makes decent videos though. He got completely slaughtered by the PUA John Anthony who tbh spoke alot of true shit about him.

We are socially monogamous so there would mostly be one man for one woman. Not true for incels though since we would be ostracized from the tribe due to inferior hunting ability and social skills and therefore low status.:blackpill::blackpill:

this is why rape should be legal and female rights revoked, just as nature intended

I was watching few videos of wheat waffles and there in he just constantly says that incels have low quality genes, that's why foids don't select them.

First of all for most of Human history, Foids never selected who they would fuck with. Nature selected which men would survive and then these men would just impregnate foids. There was no concept of rape back then. Rape is just a term created to preserve an oppresive societal system in which all women just became property of few upper class men so fucking them would be rape. Only 40% or something men reproduced people say but that's mostly because a lot of men just die and there was a period of time after agriculture was introduced that polygamy existed. Where women were owned by a small amount of elites. Even here women didn't selected who they'd fuck with as whoever rules them won't be a chad. There was a rice called gengis khan who just impregnated millions of foids and he probably didn't look like a Chad.

Next, Women don't select based on genes. They select based on looks. I have posted about this before in detail but basically women selecting these low quality Neanderthals to fuck them, Humans might actually get dumber and dumber because of this.

Most of the great inventions and work for Humanity were not done by chads. Most of them were done by men, who modern women would scoff at. Letting women choose who to mate with their emotions and small brains will only result in gene pool getting smaller and more dumb people being born. Since people also notice that women aren't attracted to smartness, it would promote more men to just play dumb Instead of doing great things. I'm sorry I'm half asleep rn so I can't get the right words causing me to sound like a bit off Or non specific. But what I'm saying is that Foids don't select based on genes. They select based on emotions and power.

Many blackpillers justify this behavior of foids as just something which is supposed to happen. Truth is that this is not supposed to happen, this is just causing destruction of our species.
I agree with this and add that to the fact that most people even incels have atleast one good trait it doesn't make sense to call us genetic trash

foids were married off and she had no say over who the husband should be.

In days of yore, marriage was more of a business transaction. A guy could basically purchase a virginal bride for a handful of chicken or two pigs. A bride's father, older brother or uncle took care of arranging the most prospective match for her. People lived their lives then, too. I don't think women were necessarily unhappy in the 15th century village.

Good thread. Thanks to women’s choices in partners, we are quickly headed towards an idiocracy run by brutish, stupid low iq chads.

We are socially monogamous so there would mostly be one man for one woman. Not true for incels though since we would be ostracized from the tribe due to inferior hunting ability and social skills and therefore low status.:blackpill::blackpill:
But we probably didn't have inferior hunting ability back then. Nor would we be ostracized from the tribe that easily. Incels might even hunt better than chads. And ostracized incels can also hunt alone and impregnate anyone they want. Just like even now, most chads are just good looking fuckboys, useless out of it
Most don't, I agree.

Wheat Waffles generally is a looks obsessed idiot; he makes decent videos though. He got completely slaughtered by the PUA John Anthony who tbh spoke alot of true shit about him.
Yeah he does have some good videos. Just disagreeing with him that incels are not selected by women because of inferior genes while most chads are completely useless out of being chad fuckboys.

Last edited:

its a mindset, not a genetic condition... :cryfeels:

this is why rape should be legal and female rights revoked, just as nature intended
Women enjoy rape. I will make a thread about this later but there's a whole community of women who manifest real sexual abuse on them. Then of course there are many women interested in cnc kinks. But because of the social system, they have been brainwashed into thinking that "rape bad". While its just natural and she just gets free satisfactorily sex. Since they orgasm more in rape rather than in consensual sex
foids were married off and she had no say over who the husband should be.
Yeah. And even in pre historic times. Men with good genetics would just fuck them. Their aesthetics didn't matter
I agree with this and add that to the fact that most people even incels have atleast one good trait it doesn't make sense to call us genetic trash
We probably have better genetics than many chads. Its just we're aesthetically shit looking and ostracized by current society. In pre historic days, even if we were ostracized, we could just hunt on our own or form male packs while fucking random women along the way. Since hunting skill didn't matter on looks.

Although I'd say chads are genetically made to do certain roles. I'm not sure
In days of yore, marriage was more of a business transaction. A guy could basically purchase a virginal bride for a handful of chicken or two pigs. A bride's father, older brother or uncle took care of arranging the most prospective match for her. People lived their lives then, too. I don't think women were necessarily unhappy in the 15th century village.
I don't care about women's hapiness since they have never cared about any man's happiness below them. I only care about women who respect me. And yeah you're true, women were seen as property as societies formed. Its still seen as a property in my country and even in the west but its more subtle. If we observe kinks of women who're not completely brainwashed, they actually like being a property.
its a mindset, not a genetic condition... :cryfeels:
We're ostracized for our genetics. But our genetics are not inferior or superior. Since most chads don't qualify if we apple survival of the fittest

Last edited:
interesting take.
However, I do have some pushback. our phenotypes are dependent on are genes correct? And our phenotype determines our desirability to females. So that would mean that our genes determine wether or not we are sexually superior or inferior to the men when are competing against. Resulting in our genes being inferior at least in terms of sexual selection.

I do agree that genes like iq and other things are more important for societies because we need high iq and creative people to build thriving societies.

Also if our birthdates go down we could always rape women since they are inferior to us in terms of strength.

Since day one, I have been spouting this. As dumb as women are, you faggots really believe that they are the arbiters of societies next generations? No. Women are no more intelligent than a goat. Incels are NOT inferior. Considering the fact that most men are icnels or incels in denial. It is people with low iq, lazy, as well as excessively violent or manipulative individuals who are defective. Women have zero interest in selecting/deselecting for these traits with perhaps the exception of selecting for excessive violence.

I sorta agree, it's way more about the aestethic of good looks over gene quality.

For example, blue eyed people tend to have issues with their eyes (Don't know the specifics, dark colors absorb light better or something, so blue eyes give you a higher chance of eye issues), same goes for height, tall people die earlier and use up more energy (They also get injured more often).

I have superior non-intoxicatedvaccinated genes.

interesting take.
However, I do have some pushback. our phenotypes are dependent on are genes correct? And our phenotype determines our desirability to females. So that would mean that our genes determine wether or not we are sexually superior or inferior to the men when are competing against. Resulting in our genes being inferior at least in terms of sexual selection.

I do agree that genes like iq and other things are more important for societies because we need high iq and creative people to build thriving societies.

Also if our birthdates go down we could always rape women since they are inferior to us in terms of strength.
I think that in a normal society women don't really have much of a choice in their sexual partners. That choice is only done by nature and women just have kids with the survivors or natural selection.

But still about phenotypes, its up for Debate. Since most men don't have the desired phenotype that women want, we can say that incels did reproduce.

I guess either it is a mistake by nature itself (nature does make mistakes) or more likely the conditioning of women by the media and culture for many years. Women evolved to find aesthetic things pleasing (so here a mix up happened) but they also evolved to orgasm while getting raped by an incel. Tbh idk the answer myself.
Since day one, I have been spouting this. As dumb as women are, you faggots really believe that they are the arbiters of societies next generations? No. Women are no more intelligent than a goat. Incels are NOT inferior. Considering the fact that most men are icnels or incels in denial. It is people with low iq, lazy, as well as excessively violent or manipulative individuals who are defective. Women have zero interest in selecting/deselecting for these traits with perhaps the exception of selecting for excessive violence.
True. Einstein would probably rot and depressed as an incel after being bullied and ostracized by foids in school for being slightly autistic if he was born in this era. And yeah most women can't think
I sorta agree, it's way more about the aestethic of good looks over gene quality.

For example, blue eyed people tend to have issues with their eyes (Don't know the specifics, dark colors absorb light better or something, so blue eyes give you a higher chance of eye issues), same goes for height, tall people die earlier and use up more energy (They also get injured more often).
Good points. Many high iq people are also autistic which is instant rejection so it is pretty counter productive to hand over the selection power to foids who rarely have thinking capacity

Last edited:

The first point is only true to some extent. While weak males died, homosapien females still had some choice over their partners, as early human societies were egalitarian with women having as much influence as men. Women provided 90% of the food and cooperation was key to the survival of their communities, so although many men raped women, they didn’t do so often/ brutally enough to divide men and women in the whole community, because it wouldn’t have been advantageous to do so. Another reason women select sexual partners rather than men doing it is because they have a larger parental investment (7 years or so at least of added vulnerability). Women had more to lose, so would put up as much of a fight as they could.

Part of the reason we select based on looks is because they’re an indicator of someone’s genetic quality (height, facial symmetry, body fat percentage, and some genetic diseases could all be indicators).
Many great inventors were extremely antisocial and often suffered from social and mental disabilities. The evolutionarily advantageous decision for almost all of human history would’ve been to fuck the socially gregarious strong guy over the autistic genius.
My core point is that sexual selection based on social status, looks and power is natural. Humans have survived partially on intelligence, but I believe the most important reason is cooperation and social skills. Now a big part of social status is superficial, so that has impacted how people select partners. But foids will almost always fuck men because of social factors. Thinking you aren’t genetically inferior is just a massive cope.

Those were the days :hax:

Einstein would probably rot and depressed as an incel after being bullied and ostracized by foids in school for being slightly autistic if he was born in this era.
Yes

The first point is only true to some extent. While weak males died, homosapien females still had some choice over their partners, as early human societies were egalitarian with women having as much influence as men. Women provided 90% of the food and cooperation was key to the survival of their communities, so although many men raped women, they didn’t do so often/ brutally enough to divide men and women in the whole community, because it wouldn’t have been advantageous to do so. Another reason women select sexual partners rather than men doing it is because they have a larger parental investment (7 years or so at least of added vulnerability). Women had more to lose, so would put up as much of a fight as they could.

Part of the reason we select based on looks is because they’re an indicator of someone’s genetic quality (height, facial symmetry, body fat percentage, and some genetic diseases could all be indicators).
Many great inventors were extremely antisocial and often suffered from social and mental disabilities. The evolutionarily advantageous decision for almost all of human history would’ve been to fuck the socially gregarious strong guy over the autistic genius.
My core point is that sexual selection based on social status, looks and power is natural. Humans have survived partially on intelligence, but I believe the most important reason is cooperation and social skills. Now a big part of social status is superficial, so that has impacted how people select partners. But foids will almost always fuck men because of social factors. Thinking you aren’t genetically inferior is just a massive cope.
In the first paragraph, itself I'd say there are many faults in the assumptions. Early human society wasn't that egalitarian. Sure, it was not a system where only men made decisions. But women still looked upto men for many things and Men used to make most innovative decisions etc.

Women providing Ninety percent of food is probably a complete lie. The only person who I have seen saying this is the soyboy from asap science. They are just cucks of females anyway. It was men who provided most of the high calorie food, and went for hunting. Those nuts and fruits don't make up for ninety percent of food. Also it was not just women who brought nuts and fruits, men did too, whenever they went out.

Another thing is that we can't compare a modern prejudiced world to the prejudices of that era. There was a time where Ricecels were dominating the reproduction market with the Mongol empire. Terms like "rape" are just social constructs. Rape just means low status man fucking you. High status man doing the same thing isn't rape. Also there have been instances where a woman thinks she is fucking a high status man and so does'nt think its rape. But later when she realises that it was a low status man, she calls it a rape. As I said, rape is a social construct which came with the invention of patriarchy. Because after that women were seen as reproducing units for your blood line and "rape" is basically someone else using a reproduction unit you own.

You're right about looks suggesting genetic health. But many men here have completely fine gentics. While many good looking people might have genetic defects. One such obvious example is the JBW. White people won't survive easily in asian climates with their cumskin and hairy body. Asiancels are also pretty smart as they did dominate most of the history with their science etc.

So imagine if ancient asian women just reproduced with white man only, they would have probably leave that place and actually just be a shit society over all. and you are right about sexual selection is nowadays based on soical status.

But imo women were too weak to decide who they fuck with or not. and back then rape wasn't a big thing. It was just a normal part of life, just like how now getting raped by chad is. Rape is just a social construct. The thing we call rape now was just normal breeding in those times.

Last edited:

Enourmous iq post

there's different types of good genes

intelligence, height, strength, health, attractiveness, etc.

good genes usually have a higher chance of going together, but not always

Women need to have men chosen for them since their standards are too high.

But we probably didn't have inferior hunting ability back then. Nor would we be ostracized from the tribe that easily. Incels might even hunt better than chads. And ostracized incels can also hunt alone and impregnate anyone they want. Just like even now, most chads are just good looking fuckboys, useless out of it

Yeah he does have some good videos. Just disagreeing with him that incels are not selected by women because of inferior genes while most chads are completely useless out of being chad fuckboys.

Based and high IQ, unironically.