Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have to occupy high positions of society in order to spread the blackpill

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
No1 is going to listen to basement dwellers and neet losers, we have to become high ranking politicians, businessmen, etc.
In order to achieve this we have to create a group like Fethullah did in turkey, because his preachings were so successful he was able to attract the interest of the turkish government and manage to get his men on the high ranks and created an elite society of his followers.
He was, despite being a subhuman so powerful that he almost couped the democratically elected president Erdogan but failed.

We have to become the same and spread the blackpill from above to the common folk.

Hitlermaxxing was legit.

I concur. Youngcels in the US should all apply to the same college and try to blackpill the institution from the inside. Blackpilled academics will go to that institution for a fostering environment.
Also, was Gulen really behind the coups or is that just propaganda?

Dibs on Ministry of Deflowering.

Yes, let's talk about the plan openly so every government officer, SJW academic, and reddit faggot can learn it.

Great idea. They'll never see it coming.

Fetullah Gülen is the only guy that I nosemog.

Yes, let's talk about the plan openly so every government officer, SJW academic, and reddit faggot can learn it.

One piece luffy riendo

@Cowcel Thoughts?

No matter how much we try to convince them, normies will never except the blackpill
Indeed, by the way I liked the waifu cow avi better.

Indeed, by the way I liked the waifu cow avi better.
Glad you still remember it. I like it too but I favor the current one more because of the calmness.

Glad you still remember it. I like it too but I favor the current one more because of the calmness.
I get it. Just curious, why the cows?

I concur. Youngcels in the US should all apply to the same college and try to blackpill the institution from the inside. Blackpilled academics will go to that institution for a fostering environment.
Also, was Gulen really behind the coups or is that just propaganda?
he was either directly or indirectly behind it

we wont discuss or plans openly bro

blackpill but you are born into thee positions

I meant if he was younger lol
Jfl, I figured that's what you meant. I honestly can't believe he's got a worse nose than me, that's nearly impossible.

Jfl, I figured that's what you meant. I honestly can't believe he's got a worse nose than me, that's nearly impossible.
he is a giant subhuman in general

He statusmogs us all into oblivion. He's not married, is he?
yea he is married and got kids, obviously he statusmaxxed pretty hard and back then standards were lower aswell

yea he is married and got kids, obviously he statusmaxxed pretty hard and back then standards were lower aswell
Jeez. What do his kids look like, do they have the nose of death as well?

You guys have no idea how much work and luck it takes to "reach high positions in society".

I'm surrounded and constantly mogged by hyper-wealthy, hyper-ambitious Chads and Stacies.

We have to become the same and spread the blackpill from above to the common folk.
We can take over normcucks and whores so easy using the blackpill.

I agree. Not just to spread blackpill but undermine gynocentrism and deny pussypass. (which would progress from the blackpill itself)
Imagine a corporate managercel who denies job opportunities to foids and faggots. Who makes sure that foids do not get hired easily without fulfilling the same criteria as men.
Heck we could discriminate against chads and stacies with that power. Making sure our ugly incel bretheren do better in life.
Have academiciancels do the same shit in Universities.
Have representatives who fight for our cause.
Dibs on Ministry of Deflowering.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
No matter how much we try to convince them, normies will never except the blackpill
*accept
And also we need to have a model like Zion. A normie friendly looks based communism, male rights front. But a secret society of black pilled incels behind it.
he was either directly or indirectly behind it
That's what Erdogan wants you to believe
You guys have no idea how much work and luck it takes to "reach high positions in society".
No. 1 rule : be born in the right family

good luck outjewing the jews

good luck outjewing the jews
the jews only live for profit, if I can show present them a plan which involves more profit we could easily get them on our side

I agree with this. If we had high positions instead of the kikes then we could undermine other people to spread the blackpill. We could deny jobs to foids and imprison feminists for radical beliefs and terrorism. We could also make job requirements much harder chads and stacies as well as giving them 5 times more tax. Incels will be the most respected group and will have everything paid for by the government and anyone who disrespects an incel will go to jail

You can become king just from shitposting, it worked for Eunus.

we wont discuss or plans openly bro

It's kind of hard to become an influential member of society (billionaire, senator, committee panel member etc.) when nearly everybody is NEET, LDARing and cooming ten times a day. The ones who aren't are wagecucking, white collar jobmaxxing, or studymaxxing to become the previous.

Spreading the blackpill is low IQ.Never take a man' stupidity away from him, that may be the only advantage you will ever have over him as a blackpilled incel.

Good luck when a certain tribe controls everything. Besides society would implode if the blackpill were to spread successfully :feelsbaton:

Making sure our ugly incel bretheren do better in life.
To make sure they're our brethren we have to take a video of them saying a bunch of politically incorrect things that cucktears would freak out over, then tell them we'll release the video if they ever return back to cuckdom.