Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We get called hateful and a cult, meanwhile r/feminism be like:

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/1enh075/im_tired_of_the_things_men_say_do_and_get_away/

I was looking at this... thing, thinking of whether to react to it somewhere or dissect it on here, and then I saw this shit in the ban appeals and just laughed. I genuinely just laughed:feelskek::feelskek:.

This "hate cult" here, collectively, is much less deranged and actually sexist then the psychotic person who wrote that insane post.

Who cares what a women says, we allow women to voice their retarded opinion and look what it got us in the past 100 years

This forum is peaceful compared to the gynocentric society outside

"Not all men" has a solid basis given how it's a fraction of a percentage of men who commit crimes ig.

GigaERfuel. I'm tired of the entire normie and foid species. I hope this creature gets crushed by a meteorite.

Who cares what a women says, we allow women to voice their retarded opinion and look what it got us in the past 100 years
You should always monitor what the other side says, lest you be caught unprepared when they start going crazy:feelsthink:.

"Not all men" has a solid basis given how it's a fraction of a percentage of men who commit crimes ig.
Exactly. Of the things there that aren't just meaningless rambling or comical attempts to make women doing shit things seem like victims, 90% of that post is just complaining about things women do as well and which have male victims also (trafficking, which by many estimates men are the primary victims of, just for example), or stuff only a tiny percentage of criminal men do (and note that the percentage of female criminals has been slowly but steadily growing for decades.)

This forum is peaceful compared to the gynocentric society outside
:yes::yes::yes:

You should always monitor what the other side says, lest you be caught unprepared when they start going crazy:feelsthink:.

Fucking Christ!
trafficking, which by many estimates men are the primary victims of, just for example
Yes, not just trafficking. Men's physical labor is severely exploited, yet media cannot stop for a second talking about foids' trafficking even though a lot of them do it of their own volitions.
and note that the percentage of female criminals has been slowly but steadily growing for decades.
I checked the incarceration rate of foids in USA. It's apparently 1/10th of men. Not a good look for the peaceful gender, when we aren't even accounting for them getting away with so many crimes, including baby-killing. It could get worse if men keep giving up on society. Since I live in a shithole, I know how combative foids can be to each other. Foids' in-group bias does exist, but it very much thrives in a safe society or where men make the major sacrifice.

Check out r/femalepessimist for more extreme content :feelsokman:

It's funny how the points in her rambles contradict themselves. I would post the individual studies and statistics debunking each of her points but it's so obvious I won't bother. Women are dumb and have small brains

"Male serial killers literally have women writing them love letters, showing that women are complacent in our oppression."

are these retards really blaming foids willingly lusting after serial killers as a symptom of patriarchy? good god these people truly are the most retarded people on this planet.

The question is, even with many reasons not to be, we are still moral, this is the greatest proof of a pure heart.

These women have had attention and approval their entire lives and yet they are disgusting psychopathic narcissistic demons

"men get away with everything" :foidSoy::feelstastyman:

when they mean men they mean chad of course

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/1enh075/im_tired_of_the_things_men_say_do_and_get_away/

I was looking at this... thing, thinking of whether to react to it somewhere or dissect it on here, and then I saw this shit in the ban appeals and just laughed. I genuinely just laughed:feelskek::feelskek:.

View attachment 1222543

This "hate cult" here, collectively, is much less deranged and actually sexist then the psychotic person who wrote that insane post.

jeez she needs to go outside lmfao

me personally i would love to be "harassed" and stalked by a foid
that mean shes likes me:ahegao:

All those points can easily be reversed :smonk::smonk: . Most foids are narcissistic pedophiles.

Fuck i absolutley love when they compare incels who never talked to women in life with chads and serial killers.
Fucking slores i just want to cope in peace :feelsseriously::feelswhat:

Damn rotten cunts ned to shut up!

Most of this is just mental gymnastics & twisted interpretations of facts. Look at this one:

>Men complain they can't get a date, but in reality even serial killers have gfs

A fair interpretation would be "so a lot of women are so deranged that they like serial killers?", and "why do you assume that if killers have gfs, everyone else has too? This has no logical consistency"
But of course there's no amount of lying and manipulation of facts they wouldn't go for in order to keep their victim (protected and elevated social group) status, and to demonize men even further into their already near hellish existence, just because some chad pumped and dumped her.

And all of this is just a fraction of our power. Imagine if certain men stopped simping and catering to foid interests altogether, we'd have restored total patriarchy by next week, our biggest enemies are among us.

View attachment 1222543

Not all men.

It’s niggers.

"Male serial killers literally have women writing them love letters, showing that women are complacent in our oppression."

are these retards really blaming foids willingly lusting after serial killers as a symptom of patriarchy? good god these people truly are the most retarded people on this planet.
foids arent known for their intelligence

Read every single word. Totally agreed. You're one of the only people left that I always enjoy reading the posts of, brocel :feelscomfy:

It kinda gives me pleasure that apart from the top 5% of foids, the rest of foids are completely devoid of chad commitment. Yes, to us incels they may seem like whiny bitter catwomen, but in their mind it tears their brains apart from tall chad doesn't find them attractive enough to even respond to their text messages except when he wants sex. These foids are worthless garbage to genetically wealthy men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back