Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We discriminate against women, but we don't want to be discriminated by them

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Someone could make a case for why it's hypocritical to discriminate against women when we don't like to be discriminated by them.

My proposition is as follows: we discriminate based on values, whereas women discriminate solely based on looks.

For example, women tend to ignore hardworking, law-abiding unattractive men for attractive criminals with psychopathic personality traits, as several studies have shown. In this case, discriminating against women's sexual preference for attractive criminals is good because it benefits society. This discrimination serves as a positive reinforcement for women to behave decently.

Women will spend a decade or so in the universities and in the workforce should they have the opportunity to study and to work. However, by doing so they are significantly reducing their chances of becoming mothers—and giving birth to healthy children for that matter. As birth rates are important to society, discriminating against women who prioritize work and study over family is good because it benefits society in the long run. We want more housewives and babies, not more mediocre psychologists and sociologists.

On the other hand, women reject men based on short stature and subpar looks—this discrimination is solely based on physical appearance, which in itself has little to no value to society. Women might be interested in attractive traits that are genetically valuable, but we have to ask ourselves: if by seeking good genes women are going to genocide 1/3 or more of the male population, is it beneficial to society that we just allow them to select any man they see fit?

Even if women's sexuality is entirely based on a search for good genes, that cannot be beneficial to society in the long run because what women interpret as good genes represent about 20% or less of the male population, which means 80% of men who sustain civilization are going to have only one child or none. With birth rates so low, society would collapse. So not even their Chad sons are going to benefit from their mother's search for good genes in the long run. Therefore, discriminating against women's sexuality is good because it benefits society.

That's the difference between us and them: we discriminate based on values, not solely based on looks. Something is not morally correct just because it's natural, as I mentioned in another thread. Lookism is natural, but allowing women to discriminate against 80% of men for the remaining 20% will eventually destroy society.

Involuntary celibates usually don't mind short women or unattractive women, as being short or unattractive in itself is not valuable nor harmful to society; on the other hand, involuntary celibates do mind promiscuous women and so-called "independent" women because their actions are clearly harmful to society.

Men want to remove women's rights based on their behavior; women want to remove men's right to reproduce solely based on their lack of physical attractiveness. As a society, we should ask ourselves: which one is better in the long run?

Tbh valuing things because they are good for society is mega cucked

too much text i need a tldr

You are suffering from perma-rot. I can read this in seconds under normal conditions.

Men want to remove women's rights based on their behavior; women want to remove men's right to reproduce solely based on their lack of physical attractiveness. As a society, we should ask ourselves: which one is better in the long run?

It's quite obvious...That is why we call them "holes".

B98

Giving rights to women was biggest mistake in human history.

Tbh valuing things because they are good for society is mega cucked
Then why don't we defend women's right to genocide 1/3 of the male population and just simply accept our fate as involuntary celibates?

I hate people like you who dismiss anything as cucked because you can't grasp how important that is. The state of society is corrupt because important values were thrown out of the window.

It's not cucked to value things that are beneficial to society; it's the opposite of cucked. If you disagree with me on this, go on and defend women's right to be whores. Because apparently valuing good things is cucked and being in favor of bad things is based to you.

men settled for foids irrespective of their status, health and culture. without men marying the foids they would have to resort to selling their stinky pussy .

Go back to IncelTears
Did you even get the point of that reply? Jesus, you are one of the lowest IQ members of this forum. It hurts.

Ok Defeated Lobster
Wow. You know my deleted alternative account. I hope no one discovers that like it wasn't obvious enough. And let's be real, this is not the first time you're here either. So what's up with calling me out for something you are doing yourself? Most users of this forum have deleted accounts. What matters is that we're here and we're involuntary celibates.

Then why don't we defend women's right to genocide 1/3 of the male population and just simply accept our fate as involuntary celibates?

I hate people like you who dismiss anything as cucked because you can't grasp how important that is. The state of society is corrupt because important values were thrown out of the window.

It's not cucked to value things that are beneficial to society; it's the opposite of cucked. If you disagree with me on this, go on and defend women's right to be whores. Because apparently valuing good things is cucked and being in favor of bad things is based to you.
Why would you want something beneficial to happen to the entity that fucks you in the ass? That is gigacucked. Society should fall

Because foids already throw non-Chad men under the bus. So why won't we mock them?

Foids have all the privileges and protections of society while we are the expendable prawns.

Why would you want something beneficial to happen to the entity that fucks you in the ass? That is gigacucked. Society should fall
Oh, I'm not talking about the current society. I'm talking about an ideal society.

Listen, I agree with you that society should fall, but once it does—what happens next?

I value things that benefit a society where nearly all men get to reproduce and women's rights are restricted. Not this society where men are genocided and women have a right to be whores.

So I don't see why we're disagreeing. You hate this society as much as I do. I'm merely proposing a solution here.

Oh, I'm not talking about the current society. I'm talking about an ideal society.

Listen, I agree with you that society should fall, but once it does—what happens next?

I value things that benefit a society where nearly all men get to reproduce and women's rights are restricted. Not this society where men are genocided and women have a right to be whores.

So I don't see why we're disagreeing. You hate this society as much as I do. I'm merely proposing a solution here.
In an ideal society, there will be each woman for every man. With women not being the whores they are now, men actually have an incentive to provide for them in exchange for the women to have his children that the man can guarantee are his.

Someone could make a case for why it's hypocritical to discriminate against women when we don't like to be discriminated by them.

My proposition is as follows: we discriminate based on values, whereas women discriminate solely based on looks.
Both men and women discriminate solely based on looks. Even ugly people. Especially ugly people...

Saying a whole group of males discriminate women based on their values is a childish joke. People always tell this kind of shit to virtue signal.

Asking a feminist what would be a good date will always result in a cliché answer involving men who respect women, but she secretly desires a tall, muscular, deep voiced and rich white male. Asking a pastor what would be a good wife, and another cliché involving a conservative women who loves kids and read scripture, but he secretly wants a blonde/redhead whore with big tits who will do everything in bed with him.

NEITHER

Edit: If you think cutting women rights would make you (or any incel) more likely to "ascend" you're pretty much clueless about everything and may actually deserve to be made fun off

Last edited:
Both men and women discriminate solely based on looks. Even ugly people. Especially ugly people...

Saying a whole group of males discriminate women based on their values is a childish joke. People always tell this kind of shit to virtue signal.

Asking a feminist what would be a good date will always result in a cliché answer involving men who respect women, but she secretly desires a tall, muscular, deep voiced and rich white male. Asking a pastor what would be a good wife, and another cliché involving a conservative women who loves kids and read scripture, but he secretly wants a blonde/redhead whore with big tits who will do everything in bed with him.

NEITHER
Lurking on my posts and writing extensive responses just so you can feel better about yourself. I won't read it by the way. Get a life.

In an ideal society, there will be each woman for every man. With women not being the whores they are now, men actually have an incentive to provide for them in exchange for the women to have his children that the man can guarantee are his.
An ideal society wouldn't be monogamous. Humans aren't naturally monogamous anyway.

An ideal society wouldn't be monogamous. Humans aren't naturally monogamous anyway.
Well, that's what foids naturally want. They all want to mate with the top males, foids would share the same man in a polygynous mating system and keep them from the rest of men, who won't have any foids left for them and wouldn't reproduce.

Lurking on my posts and writing extensive responses just so you can feel better about yourself. I won't read it by the way. Get a life.
I'm not lurking any posts by anyone. I post on what I find relevant to contribute. You'll never see me comenting on shit topics on this forum, especially the ones on lounge and especially sewers. Feel free to mute me if you think I'm being annoying, but I assure you I am not disagreeing with you for the sake of it.

Well, that's what foids naturally want. They all want to mate with the top males, foids would share the same man in a polygynous mating system and keep them from the rest of men, who won't have any foids left for them and wouldn't reproduce.
Monogamy can't be enforced to that level. Due to concealed ovulation, they can go after a genetically superior male whenever they want, get pregnant from them and still be supported by a beta cuck.

Monogamy actually benefits women way more since paternity can't be enforced by wedding, but resource transfers does. True, a DNA test can now prove if he isn't the father, but that doesn't change the fact that he will not reproduce either.

Since the world top dogs are males who have a lot of wealth and power, and since they still manipulate society to be predominantly monogamous in the west, I can only figure that monogamy is in the interest of the elites, as it benefits them in more ways than one, especially as means of control.

These greycels are the worst batch bro ,they are probably foids

This

You mix up cause and effect: we discriminate against women because they've discriminated against us. Not only that, we're completely justified in this action, as not only is it in response to the behavior of foids, but we are judging them on their actions, which is fair; they are judging us based on the way we're born, which is not fair.

What a fucking IT loser. This is probably a foid.