Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quit endorsing immoral things because they're natural

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
"Rape is totally fine because it's natural."

So is polygamy. So is necrophilia. So is hypergamy. So is lookism.

Part of the blackpill is to deconstruct through reasoning and scientific evidence what's been established by society, but endorsing immoral things because they're natural will get you nowhere.

Long time ago, our ancestors organized themselves in communities so as to expand their connections and create a set of values that would result in civilizations.
They figured some laws should be established in order for society to function properly: no rape, no homicide, no burglary, and so forth. They also encouraged monogamy because they knew what's natural for women isn't the best for society.

Quit justifying or endorsing immoral things that harm society because they're natural. It's like condoning women's right to be whores because it's coded in their biology.

agreed 100%, do not listen to zionist propaganda

Monogamy is far better than polygamy. Polygamy is disgusting.

Absolutely . I was shocked when i saw someone endorsing r@P4 ..i can't even write it directly, its horrifying. I mean i have been dealt harshly by roasties all my life but i kinda accepted it to be my own fault ...roasties and foids would have showered us with all validations and love if we were handsome chads:cryfeels:

Absolutely . I was shocked when i saw someone endorsing r@P4 ..i can't even write it directly, its horrifying. I mean i have been dealt harshly by roasties all my life but i kinda accepted it to be my own fault ...roasties and foids would have showered us with all validations and love if we were handsome chads:cryfeels:
Yeah. These are the same people who see nothing wrong about women genociding 1/3 of the male population because apparently it's their right to be hypergamous.

This society shits on you on daily basis, your are a cuck if you care about soyciety.
Morals are unnatural religious beliefs.

Yeah. These are the same people who see nothing wrong about women genociding 1/3 of the male population because apparently it's their right to be hypergamous.
Brutal truth :cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::blackpill:

This society shits on you on daily basis, your are a cuck if you care about soyciety.
Societies usually try to sustain themselves tho.

Okay moralfag

Okay moralfag

Agreed. The natural order of things made you inferior and society's ways made you undesirable. Both should be burned.

Rape is immoral.
Nature lacks reason and therefore is no cause for argument.

This does not mean there are 0 instances in which rape can be justified or consistent with an individuals moral standard.

A woman runs over a group of children crossing the road, the state decides to give her the electric chair, nobody has the courage to disagree with the sentencing; however, if there is justice found in her death, even in a painful indignant death, then why would there be no justice in her rape?

Agreed. The natural order of things made you inferior and society's ways made you undesirable. Both should be burned.
Society's current ways made you undesirable. Nearly all men had virgin wives back then. Hooking up with hundreds of people and having children out of wedlock was not accepted. At all. Don't confuse the current state of civilization with what civilization used to be.

Theres no morals unless you believe in religion, if you try to shill an atheistic philosophy as "the correct morality", i can just battle my philosophy with your philosophy. Morals are cope, chad and stacy have no morals and look at them

Rape is immoral.
Why should morals have any importance to an incel?
Society's current ways made you undesirable. Nearly all men had virgin wives back then. Hooking up with hundreds of people and having children out of wedlock was not accepted. At all. Don't confuse the current state of civilization with what civilization used to be.
That makes no difference at all. I don't know about you but I live in the current civilization, not in the past.

Theres no morals unless you believe in religion, if you try to shill an atheistic philosophy as "the correct morality", i can just battle my philosophy with your philosophy. Morals are cope, chad and stacy have no morals and look at them
There are morals which are principally human, the defining principle being 'causing physical endangerment is immoral'. Beyond immediate physical safety, morality has no solid foundation.

There are morals which are principally human, the defining principle being 'causing physical endangerment is immoral'. Beyond immediate physical safety, morality has no solid foundation.
The Catholic Church invented the concept of "human rights". We are not special from anyone else. The only function morality has is to keep stability, not because its true or real in any way.

That makes no difference at all. I don't know about you but I live in the current civilization, not in the past.
You consistently miss the point, it hurts. We should strive for higher standards of living by restricting what's natural but not beneficial to society, and that includes women's behavior. The system is about to break down and once it does future men will start rebuilding civilization with a new set of values that might benefit us in the long run. We live in the current society, as you put it, but not forever. So what should it be from here: endorsing moral things that benefit society or immoral things that harm society because they're natural?

If you don't care to discuss this issue, please feel free to leave this thread.

You consistently miss the point, it hurts. We should strive for higher standards of living by restricting what's natural but not beneficial to society, and that includes women's behavior. The system is about to break down and once it does future men will start rebuilding civilization with a new set of values that might benefit us in the long run. We live in the current society, as you put it, but not forever. So what should it be from here: endorsing moral things that benefit society or immoral things that harm society because they're natural?

If you don't care to discuss this issue, please feel free to leave this thread.
What a bunch of incels think isn't going to be the pillar of the morals of a fictional future civilization.
You being moral today changes absolutely nothing. But if it helps you cope, by all means.

I agree rape is retarded and won't benefit us in any shape or form, anyone who says legalize rape is probably a kike shill its degenerate and harms society.
Talking about immoral things i hope you dont consider lolis(hebe range) immoral lol, AoC and loli marriage is killed by kikes because they know its good for society, Imagine having young prime virgin wife and heaving healthy marriage compared to disgusting cuckoldry we have now women get married at 30 after they are done being disgusting whores.

What a bunch of incels think isn't going to be the pillar of the morals of a fictional future civilization.
You being moral today changes absolutely nothing. But if it helps you cope, by all means.
You think it's only us who think like that? Most blackpilled men are incels. Most redpilled men are sex-having normies. There are some bluepilled religious folks who condemn feminism and sexual liberation. Young men are waking up to women's nature. See their memes, their online comments, their forums. It's not an obscure group of people on a "hateful and misogynistic" forum on the internet, it's real life. Women won't get away with it. I assure you.

Last edited:
I agree rape is retarded and won't benefit us in any shape or form, anyone who says legalize rape is probably a kike shill its degenerate and harms society.
Talking about immoral things i hope you dont consider lolis(hebe range) immoral lol, AoC and loli marriage is killed by kikes because they know its good for society, Imagine having young prime virgin wife and heaving healthy marriage compared to disgusting cuckoldry we have now women get married at 30 after they are done being disgusting whores.
Nope. Age of Consent laws are retarded. Hebephiles and ephebophiles are perfectly fine in my book as long as they commit to their sacred lolitas when men reestablish civilization. I'm young, but I'd look forward to marrying a fertile teenage girl when I'm 25-30 if I had the opportunity. No self-respecting man wants to settle for a single mother or worse, a childless 30-year-old used-up slut.

Absolutely correct natural ≠ good or okay.
People have way too much freedom nowadays. If the founding fathers saw the us today and the world at Large. They would have wished we lost the war.

Last edited:
Nope. Age of Consent laws are retarded. Hebephiles and ephebophiles are perfectly fine in my book as long as they commit to their sacred lolitas when men reestablish civilization. I'm young, but I'd look forward to marrying a fertile teenage girl when I'm 25-30 if I had the opportunity. No self-respecting man wants to settle for a single mother or worse, a childless 30-year-old used-up slut.
Based :feelsYall:

They figured some laws should be established in order for society to function properly: no rape, no homicide, no burglary, and so forth. They also encouraged monogamy because they knew what's natural for women isn't the best for society.
:bigbrain:

I hate how people today say things are becoming more complex. It's the exact opposite. Pre age of enlightenment we organized our society in the most moral way encouraging monogamy and decency in women. Today we've reverted back to cave man times where it's every man for himself and a 6'5" chad can just fuck every hole in sight leaving every other man broken.

I mean, yeah but the problem with this is that we all know foids LIKE being raped. So it’d actually be immoral to NOT rape them

I agree with the other parts but not rape.
Rape is merely a response to a society that doesn't care for men. Addressing rape is addressing symptoms, not the cause, of a declining society.

I mean, yeah but the problem with this is that we all know foids LIKE being raped. So it’d actually be immoral to NOT rape them
Based :feelsthink: this has been proved scientifically many times that some the best orgasms foids experience are while being raped ... this is why im pro-rape raping them is really just doing them a favor.

Based :feelsthink: this has been proved scientifically many times that some the best orgasms foids experience are while being raped ... this is why im pro-rape raping them is really just doing them a favor.
I support raping foids in the ass so they don't enjoy it. (in minecraft)

bonus points if you cause tears in her rectum so she has to wear a colonoscopy bag for life. @turbocuckcel_7000

Women are holes to be used by anyone as they please. Women do not have human thinking.

bonus points if you cause tears in her rectum so she has to wear a colonoscopy bag for life. @turbocuckcel_7000
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Only by Chad

If that's the case, then destroying the world and the universe is actually moral

Are there natural and immoral things that society benefits from?

This is correct. Following your monke brain has lead you guys nowhere. You don’t have to be moral. Just as litttle so that if it ever comes up, you choose that. Because it will benefit your sorry ass. Most probably.

Also i want to add that some peoplw say "rape is natural" when they are told that the way women are selecting is natural. If one thing is okay because its natural, then let men also do thingss that are natural e.g. rape a woman because they can or murder somebody (in games like TF2 with the sniper-class)

Society has to choose one side and restrict both sexes , not just ONE and let the other (females) have so many fucking freedoms because some things are normal and "natural".

normies go hard AF

for anyone who doesn't know

Based graycel

I agree with the other parts but not rape.
Especially because it’ll only please foids (but chad only pwease )

"Rape is totally fine because it's natural."

So is polygamy. So is necrophilia. So is hypergamy. So is lookism.

Part of the blackpill is to deconstruct through reasoning and scientific evidence what's been established by society, but endorsing immoral things because they're natural will get you nowhere.

Long time ago, our ancestors organized themselves in communities so as to expand their connections and create a set of values that would result in civilizations.

Quit justifying or endorsing immoral things that harm society because they're natural. It's like condoning women's right to be whores because it's coded in their biology.
Martial rape was legal in societies before feminism tho