Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "We bin scientistz and sheiit. We was kangz and flew to spaze and sheiit...."

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★

Needless to say, her videos are just as retarded as that idiotic face on the banner.

Also, note she has over 2 mil subscribers, while Thunderf00t, an actual scientist who debunks pseudo-scientific claims with data, has 1 mil subscribers. All because she has.... ZE HOLE!

while Thunderf00t, an actual scientist who debunks pseudo-scientific claims with data, has 1 mil subscribers. All because she has.... ZE HOLE!
Shame, thunder is based af.

iirc Terry Davis was pretty obsessed with that foid, even writing emails to her (and trolls pretending to be her), it was kinda his oneitis

I want to fuck her brains out with my small dick

yeah her videos are dogshit

i bet my ass even that I'm a digital engineer I know more about physics than her

Last edited:
iirc Terry Davis was pretty obsessed with that foid, even writing emails to her (and trolls pretending to be her), it was kinda his oneitis
lol shes not even pretty enough to be oneitis material da fuq

Why the soy? When I say science I mean the actual hard science (like physics, chemistry, engineering, etc) , not sociology or queer music theory.

thankfully idk who that foid is