Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We as incels have to check out of society, it is our duty.

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Nothing will change, nothing unless we neet.
When the goverment and foids notice that like at least 20% of men are neets and never had a job, maybe a change will come.

Theres more and more incels day by day and most are unaware of it.

We need to check out of soyciety in masses and ASAP.

Im neetmaxxing and enjoying my copes. Fuck soyciety and fuck foids.

I don’t think anyone cares about genetic dead end low lives like us Jfl

Nothing will change, nothing unless we neet.
When the goverment and foids notice that like at least 20% of men are neets and never had a job, maybe a change will come.

Theres more and more incels day by day and most are unaware of it.

We need to check out of soyciety in masses and ASAP.
If your rich parents can pay for my stuff too, then I will "check off" society. Privileged fag...

in west european countries you can live of neetbuxx even without rich parents, you just fake attempt at looking for a job
My "privileged fag" double applies then. I don't live in Europe.
So again, if he wants to share his neetbuxx, or daddys money with us niggas living in shithole countries, I will gladly check out of society.

If he doesn't, then he should keep his "check out of society bro" comments to himself and other privileged fags.

If your rich parents can pay for my stuff too, then I will "check off" society. Privileged fag...
Based balkan inherit the house of grandma and apartment of granpa maxxing

For me the only way to neetmax is ubi. It's non discriminatory by nature but accomplishes the same thing as all other free government handouts. I personally dont agree but giving everyone free money mostly equally or taking free college, free healthcare, child tax credits, paid maternity leave, free school lunch, free abortions, welfare, food stamps, snap, twic, sadly i can keep going but ironically none of this benefits single males wih no kids, least of all incels. Its a no brainer what the choice is if you want to neet and destroy soyciety simultaneously. Its a win-win. :feelsLightsaber:

For me the only way to neetmax is ubi. It's non discriminatory by nature but accomplishes the same thing as all other free government handouts. I personally dont agree but giving everyone free money mostly equally or taking free college, free healthcare, child tax credits, paid maternity leave, free school lunch, free abortions, welfare, food stamps, snap, twic, sadly i can keep going but ironically none of this benefits single males wih no kids, least of all incels. Its a no brainer what the choice is if you want to neet and destroy soyciety simultaneously. Its a win-win. :feelsLightsaber:
Whats ubi

No gibs in shitskinland and migrating as a networkless, undesirable incel is retarded.

At least I have no siblings to, just maybe, get some inheritance someday.

Whats ubi
Universal basic income. Dont know how many countries have it yet but basically the state gives everyone a set amount of income every month or however often.

We have to start making important people to the globohomo forcibly check out of life