Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are truly living in worst of time.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
50 years back - There was no problem of inceldom.
All people believed in God . It is such a good cope.

50 year from now -Probably due to AI, problem of inceldom will be solved. Aritifical womb will make women obsolete.
Probably man will become god due to technological advancement with the aid of AI.

I can't wait for the world to end.

Why this universe ending yet I hate it.

I still believe in God though

50 years back - There was no problem of inceldom
Cope, inceldom always existed. Surely it wasnt nearly as bad as today but saying it was no problem is bs.
All people believed in God . It is such a good cope.
Doesnt work if you arent low or at least average IQ
50 year from now -Probably due to AI, problem of inceldom will be solved. Aritifical womb will make women obsolete.
Cope. This artifical womb wont make up for missing out on sexual experiences as teen and it wont give you the feeling of validation either.

I dont argue that we live in the worst times but at least nowadays we incels have plenty of copes. Many countries offer NEETbux, we can goyslopmax easier, we can exchange and connect with each other over the internet. If you were an incel 50 years ago you would have to endure everything by yourself with no incels.is