Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We are Sentenced to Live a Life of "Self Improvement" and "Focusing on Yourself"

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Our lives are so pathetic and lonely. No one ever goes out there way to get to know us. We don't get invited to shit, foids don't like us, guys don't fuck with us either. We are ugly AND weird, which for some reason always seem to go hand in hand.

If we ever complain about any this society tells us to get so caught up in our lives that we forget how shitty it is. It's pretty much equivalent to telling someone to shut up and die. What's also funny is they never have an answer when you do tell them you "self improved", and nothing came of it.

focusing on myself only made me want to rope more

It's pretty much equivalent to telling someone to shut up and die.
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

This is what it ultimately comes down to. This is how they feel, but don't verbalize, because it's socially unacceptable and they don't want to be called a "bad person."

No gyatts and no skibidi rizz makes inkie a dull boy

No thanks, gibsmedats

Normalfags will never admit that you cannot improve from nothing

Being ugly and weird go hand in hand because eventually you stop caring about fitting in the norm when everyone rejects you.

Focusing on yourself is cope when in reality you’re just lonely. Humans aren’t meant to be alone. It’s so brutal to struggle socially this much. Saw a great YouTube comment once about this explaining why most people can’t understand it

Someone needs to become a bigger truecel than he already is to save himself from delusions of self-improvements

Just self improooove

Attachments

• unvahagtu7t91.jpg
    unvahagtu7t91.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 33
Our lives are so pathetic and lonely. No one ever goes out there way to get to know us. We don't get invited to shit, foids don't like us, guys don't fuck with us either. We are ugly AND weird, which for some reason always seem to go hand in hand.

If we ever complain about any this society tells us to get so caught up in our lives that we forget how shitty it is. It's pretty much equivalent to telling someone to shut up and die. What's also funny is they never have an answer when you do tell them you "self improved", and nothing came of it.
Self improvement entails absolutely nothing valuable :feelskek:

As if you aren't the exact same subhuman because your muscles are bigger and you now know French Jfl.

Over time people realized the "toxic" side of "self improvement." The constant fixation with your shortcomings, "oh, I'm lacking in this." And when your "self improvement " yielded no results then you look for another flaw to work on, and it just continues. It becomes a masochistic ritual that produces no results

self improovment in an attempt to ascend is basically foid worship. You are saying "i guess im not good enough for a basic ass foid (who does no self improving of her own) so i need to IMPROOV to make myself worthy of her!" It's just not a good idea.

now self improving to make your own life better, may be worth it (income to buy better copes, better diet or gym to improve health, etc)

what do you mean bro.
start focusing on yourself today bro.
just use cologne. dress nice. start taking a shower everyday
things will change bro

self improovment in an attempt to ascend is basically foid worship. You are saying "i guess im not good enough for a basic ass foid (who does no self improving of her own) so i need to IMPROOV to make myself worthy of her!" It's just not a good idea.

now self improving to make your own life better, may be worth it (income to buy better copes, better diet or gym to improve health, etc)
High iq take, self improvement is a endless, vicious cycle, since youll be IMPROOVing anything but what matters. (Your face, surgeries being the only real looksmaxxing.)