Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WE ARE ON THE NEWS HAHAHAHA

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
holy fuck at these sadists laughing when she said incel, almost got ptsd from school from that

Why does she keep using the term "bitter white men" when using Elliot Rodger as her example? The left take any excuse they can get to hate on white men.

Why does she keep using the term "bitter white men" when using Elliot Rodger as her example? The left take any excuse they can get to hate on white men.

Half of the people on this site are ethnics anyway lmao. Heard that guys, you're white males now!

Half of the people on this site are ethnics anyway lmao. Heard that guys, you're white males now!

She is just spreading misinformation like many other news sources

LMAO, it will go downhill form now in, normans will brigade this forum.

I want to rip my eyes out now, after seeing that video.

Life on easy mode confirmed, she gets payed to make fun of ugly Virgins.

On side note I want to slaughter this dumb cunt

They laugh because they don’t think we are real. They won’t be laughing as the incel dilemma gets worse and worse and their sons end up like us.

I didn't get it, is that old hag roastie whore trying to make jokes? Just watched it, what should I do now? I should laugh right?

This whore turns curries white in a way self-improvement never could

They laugh because they don’t think we are real. They won’t be laughing as the incel dilemma gets worse and worse and their sons end up like us.

>implying these dried up slags will ever end up raising kids

Even if they ever did, they would still treat them like shit.

Not even going to watch. I'm too tired to rage.
Same. Lol I used to watch late night shows like Stephen Colbert / Trevor Noah. Then they just started trump bashing and it was the same shit and jokes. I was a bluepilled beta back then.

She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about and her joke were shit. Fuck this bitch.
exactly completely avoids the fact of what leads us here or why we are so "hateful"
they always only focus on the extreme of the pathetic to just laugh at us

Same. Lol I used to watch late night shows like Stephen Colbert / Trevor Noah. Then they just started trump bashing and it was the same shit and jokes. I was a bluepilled beta back then.
yup, but seriously thank god trump is president and not that roastie Hilary Clinton, who knows how fuck the US would have been

yup, but seriously thank god trump is president and not that roastie Hilary Clinton, who knows how fuck the US would have been
Yea I'm so glad, also I love seeing the feminists get angry. With Hillary elected, they would get their ways and cucking would be accelerated

FUCKING LMAO, I LAUGHED MY ASS OUT

I know real life alt-righters and they fucking hate incels, they obsess over traditional masculinity and have a staunch hatred for "beta men" as they call them. I dunno why incels keep getting lumped in with a group that hates them. Never mind the fact that a lot of incels are ethnics
Just look at /r/CringeAnarchy

BASED SAINT ELLIOT. Still being remembered to this day. Normies may eventually forget him but he'll forever live in our hearts.

Yeah, give us more attention. That'll definitely work against us.

I still don't understand what the "alt-right" is. I feel old as fuck.

We're on tv boiiiis

I've been saying that we should go private since day one. This won't end well. Seems like no one learned anything from r/incels.

Had only just now heard of this stupid whore but I already want to give her a black eye. Just another opportunistic trend follower with no real thoughts of her own. I love how she had to say "cis women" rather than just "women." It's Insane how much the western world has changed in a mere 5-10 years.

I personally don't care if someone is trans, but I am old enough to remember a few years ago when none of these people gave a FUCK about transgenders and would in fact even mock them. When I called them on their blatant hypocrisy (as they were always harping on about gays this, gays that) they'd say shit like "gays don't choose to be gay, but trannies choose to be freaks!" and shit. True story.

Of course as we all know times have changed but it clearly shows just one example of how fucking brainless these people truly are. Again, they have no thoughts of their own and you can bet that in a mere 5 or so years they'll be saying something completely different (likely even more degenerate). If the Jew media told them to finger their grandpa's asshole and lick it, they would.

I've been saying that we should go private since day one. This won't end well. Seems like no one learned anything from r/incels.
Make a thread in the feedback forum. I agree.

Also wtf is with the statistic at the 1:00 mark? How can you possibly make that statistic? Autopsies to test for mental illness? That isn't a thing.

And people seem to think that funding mental health buys some kind of fix it wand. People mental enough to do a mass shooting probably can't be saved from it and many of them were in treatment before.

As an EU guy with no interest in politics, i don't even know what alt right is lol

Libtarded humor:feelstastyman:, but srsly tho, while there are some sfcels, this site is far from alt right or racism. JFL for labelling anything right of Bernie Sander's views as alt right:lul:

I thought she was that unfunny bitch Amy Schumer for a second.

And the "School_Shooters" Steam group she showed got me fucking wild.

And also bitch, if you want to fight incel hate, maybe teach women how to lower their down syndrome tier standards.

Yeah, give us more attention. That'll definitely work against us.
It could. Shutting down the site would be one result, blame, laughter...As if we don't have enough people around us making fun already. Though, then again, normies could give a fuck about us so who know's if they'll come around here other than for a laugh.

Also wtf is with the statistic at the 1:00 mark? How can you possibly make that statistic? Autopsies to test for mental illness? That isn't a thing.

And people seem to think that funding mental health buys some kind of fix it wand. People mental enough to do a mass shooting probably can't be saved from it and many of them were in treatment before.

that part was serious rage fuel for me. Despite all the virtue signalling, mental illness is nothing more than a meme to these retards. As if anyone with a healthy mind would go on a killing spree. SMH.

LMFAO. Who the fuck is this unfunny retarded object?

This show has everything: stupid femoid host, extremely shitty jokes, zombie audience with a collective IQ of 65 who applaud and laugh on cue, and pathetic fake news blaming every mass shooter on ugly men.

Lol most postere here aren't even alt-right, including me.

Man most people here from what I've seen they make fun of the altright and call them a bunch of losers who want to defend the race that abandoned them.

Notice how she attacks white males and only white males.

Ethnics have life on kid mode difficulty. How in the world can you still fail when everybody coddles you and thinks you can do no wrong?

Notice how she attacks white males and only white males.

Ethnics have life on kid mode difficulty. How in the world can you still fail when everybody coddles you and thinks you can do no wrong?
Pretty much lol. White males are bashed daily.

The fho attampt at humor was not successful.

There's no reason to fear. No one watches that show anyway.

It could. Shutting down the site would be one result, blame, laughter...As if we don't have enough people around us making fun already. Though, then again, normies could give a fuck about us so who know's if they'll come around here other than for a laugh.
Ok inceltears.

I don't see what's the problem with this segment. Normies and femorrhoids are afraid of our hatred for them as they should be.

That moment when “roastie” is defined on the news