Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you white or ethnic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date

White or ethnic?

• White

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • Ethnic

Votes: 70 57.9%

• Total voters
White. Western and Eastern European mix.

are volcel or incel?

depends on how sfcel i want to be :p

im european med

Ethnic somali

White.

Italian, German, Ukranian and Irish mix

According to Samantha Bee’s writers, we’re almost entirely composed of white nationalists.

According to Samantha Bee’s writers, we’re almost entirely composed of white nationalists.
They were off by a little bit.
giphy.gif

Southeast euro, black hair + dark brown eyes + decent tanning ability, somewhere in the middle.

Southeast euro, black hair + dark brown eyes + decent tanning ability, somewhere in the middle.
Where did you find the picture in your signature?

Where did you find the picture in your signature?
Someone on the milliondollarextreme sub posted it a long time ago, don't know where it originated.

I wouldn't be here if I was huwhite.

White

German/French/Nordic

Ethnic. Whitecels are volcels.

whites have no reason to be on an incels site

Ethnic

It's so over for us

White (English + some unknown Nordic ancestry).

Got an option for mixed?
I thought about this and I think that if you're mixed then you should vote for ethnic unless you pass as white.

Hows it going today brother? WAKANDA FOREVER

How it is going ? Well I'm getting ready for my gymcell session it's going to be a cruel 3.5 session

Upperbody session today

A Slav and a Brit will look different.
That doesn't mean they are different race. There's 3 races, everything else is racist propaganda

European med. I can pass as either depending on the circumstances. However it's obvious my whiter countrymen have it easier as long as they aren't fat or deformed.

mixed(portuguese and amerindian ancestry)
but people in Brazil always say im white because my skin is pale

I'm a first generation American and it fucling sucks. At first glance I probably look like a wetback from Mexico and yes i wish i was fucking white plus middle class too!! I hate my life

Ethics are taking over

Ethnic tend to have worse facial features than ethnic white groups on average. Skin color is a small discrepancy when it comes to attractiveness it just happen more people with brown skin on average is more uglier than whites, so it can seem like race is more crucial. I am sure their are exceptions for people who are really dark skin, but most of the attractiveness rest within your face.To Think just because someone is white they can't be incel is crazy. You think these guys are here by choice after hundreds of rejection?

Ethnic. I would not be here if I were white.

im ethnic and i got white fever