Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WE ARE OFFICIALLY PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
https://t.co/C7JucvSvwI

You can be a Neo-Nazi and have a legit swastika tattoo and still get pussy as long as you're good looking.
We are officially public enemy #1, even full-on Neo-Nazis aren't hated as much as we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit
They crave Chad's cock so bad while women wont even tell me what time it is

WE ARE NUMBER ONE HEY!

Even the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs had girlfirends

F1CBDB87 76A7 4A49 9BAF 2540622B568F

LOW IQ POST

This was already answered here.

Sure, foids may get disgusted by incels (or atleast true cells), but I don't think anyone but CuckTears really hates incels. I'd even argue that Chads hate other Chads more, because atleast other Chads pose a threat, unlike harmless incels. The super rich, the top of the economic hierarchy don't hate the super poor, just like the super attractive, the top of the sexual hiearchy don't hate the super ugly. I think most Chads and even Stacys are more of "meh" than "kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!11111" when it comes to Incels. We must make sure not to victimize ourselves, because that's excactly the mentality of IT women, victimization and believing you are hated.

Are you a real truecel?
Have you ever caught a foid, like, like a real roastie?
Have you ever tried to rope?

alright, i can see that i will have you teach you how to be low inhib!

Being Nazi literally makes you hotter. Back in the day the jews were literally incel and almost got wiped out by the Nazi Chads.

Being Nazi literally makes you hotter. Back in the day the jews were literally incel and almost got wiped out by the Nazi Chads.
low iq post

being Nazi is ok, but God forbid you're not NT!

Wait, I thought we were neo-Nazis. /s

:lul: