Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that we are so focused on w0men show how far our socitys had fallen

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Back when our socitys weran't degenrate and corrupt, we thought about true progress, about innovation, how to develop as humans and about the future. w0men and sex wasn't a thing, and sex ment procreation not the degerate sex we have today. Desire and lust are viewd as a sin and for good reason, before couples were coupled not based on desire but on true attachment and feelings.

F*CK our degenrate socitys.

It's not jewtube or those other jew platforms. What's with this censoring?

Jews are really your greatest ally

Back when our socitys weran't degenrate and corrupt, we thought about true progress, about innovation, how to develop as humans and about the future. w0men and sex wasn't a thing, and sex ment procreation not the degerate sex we have today. Desire and lust are viewd as a sin and for good reason, before couples were coupled not based on desire but on true attachment and feelings.

F*CK our degenrate socitys.

Toilets took over society and made it all about themselves. Remember, every female is naturally narcissistic and men are natural victims of narcissistic (female) abuse.

If we dont have our basic needs fulfilled, we dont care or have the willpower for the rest.

In my case i think that i dont nearly have the drive to find a foid as much male's biology is programmed to. Reason for that is that my life sucks so much on every basic level, that is hard to explain. Not having a foid sucks but its just a tip of the iceberg of not having anything in life, like food, comfort, privacy, your own place to escape and have some peace. World problems doesnt concern me when i have millions of my own.

If we dont have our basic needs fulfilled, we dont care or have the willpower for the rest.

In my case i think that i dont nearly have the drive to find a foid as much male's biology is programmed to. Reason for that is that my life sucks so much on every basic level, that is hard to explain. Not having a foid sucks but its just a tip of the iceberg of not having anything in life, like food, comfort, privacy, your own place to escape and have some peace. World problems doesnt concern me when i have millions of my own.