Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We are now officialy considered disabled!!!

NEETbux for everyone!

Is it a bad or a good news?

This has been posted before but I wish it was true

The problem are the "femcels" that can be considered as disables too, but if we incels can achieve that, it's good news.

The problem are the "femcels" that can be considered as disables too, but if we incels can achieve that, it's good news.

Lol

What we think will happen: Free neetbux

What will really happen: Women further refusing to settle with anyone other than Chad and thus entitling her to neetbux, while men are sent to therapy.

Time to head down to the NEETbux office pronto

Lol

What we think will happen: Free neetbux

What will really happen: Women further refusing to settle with anyone other than Chad and thus entitling her to neetbux, while men are sent to therapy.
Damn that's a very fucked scenario.

time to get your neetbux boyos

I guarantee you, this will be the most stigmatised disability there is and it will be public shameful to be ‘diagnosed.’

Can't wait for the "mental health" facalities, where people will be helped improving their personalities. :feelskek:

This is definitely a move in the right direction. Though our suffering will never be truly understood or accepted.

Time to quit my job.