Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, why don't you IT understand this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
is it too hard to understand that we use this place only to vent and that we are normal people? and we are rejected only for our looks because we have normal personalities?

you can just have sex with us and fix all our problems, it's so simple, but apparently chads are entitled to sex, but not we

I'm not normal anymore. Society turned me to a psycopath.

you can just have sex with us and fix all our problems, it's so simple, but apparently chads are entitled to sex, but not we
Showing me that she cares about me, would be more than I could ask for. :feelscry:
(I know I'm not normal and too :bluepill: for this forum...)

Showing me that she cares about me, would be more than I could ask for. :feelscry:
(I know I'm not normal and too :bluepill: for this forum...)
you're not :bluepill: and I agree

I don’t know why they care like?

We're not seen as fully human, so this very concept is considered incredibly offensive to all those who look down upon us.