Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are being controlled by our narcissistic rage (how we were duped)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
When we were kids, we were flattered by foids. Our mothers: "Oh, my sweet by, you are a genius". Our teachers: "Oh, Kevin, you are an artist" (in paint class after we had dropped a few blotches onto the paper). Our social workers/shrinks: "you are a very smart boy, Kevin, you deserve a happy life" (for those of us rednecks and ghetto dwellers who had a rough childhood). We were made to believe that life would be awesome and that we would be the hero of our own Saga.

As a result, we became narcissistic and entitled and vain.

But suddenly, at puberty, the flow of narcissistic supply abruptly stopped, as girls started rejecting us. Ever since that happened, we are in a state of paralysing narcissistic rage.

We think that "ascending" will restart the flow of Narcissistic supply. But of course it won't.

In the past education was like a Marine boot camp. Boys were told they were little pieces of shit and that they would not get anything they would not have earned the hard way.

That was much more honest. And as a result, young men were not these masses of neuroses that we have become.

We are fixated on sex and intimacy. But this is an illusion created by our continued belief in foid worship. Sexual intimacy is not what matters. Yes we have no access to sex. Yes, foids have become Chad-only bitches. But this is not really our problem. Our depression, our LDARing, our lack of motivation to do anything comes from the exaggerated opinion we have of ourselves. We are narcissistic rage-fiends. THAT is what is killing us. The lack of intimacy is merely what we crystallized our rage on.

Be careful of what you reply to this OP. If you answer "you faggot cuck, it is the lack of sex that is killing us", you will have merely fallen back into the trap that holds you down.

I disagree, it's not narcissism to want a thing that females and few males have

I disagree, it's not narcissism to want a thing that females and few males have
It is narcissism to collapse in uncontrolled rage (with suicidal thoughts and depression to boot) when you don't get what you want

Being a normal human being consists in absorbing your disappointment and reformulating a life strategy to keep going. The way we react to the lack of sex is highly pathological. In nature, males who are denied sex (the non-dominant ones) keep on living.

The lack of intimacy is merely what we crystallized our rage on.
We were made to believe that life would be awesome and that we would be the hero of our own Saga.

As a result, we became narcissistic and entitled and vain.

But suddenly, at puberty, the flow of narcissistic supply abruptly stopped, as girls started rejecting us. Ever since that happened, we are in a state of paralysing narcissistic rage.
It's a really complex problem, no matter how common.
You hear lots of compliments about being this and that, but you don't get the results you think you should.
The feeling of CONfusion and CONflict grows. "How am I not getting better grades/nicer job, if I'm so smart." "Why women don't like me, if I am so nice?" and stuff like this.
Despite being "gifted" you face more struggles than others, who breeze through life getting a lot more out of it. Something's not right.

Freudian psychologist, Alice Miller in her book "The drama of the gifted child." described the narcissistic rage really well (though I admit that begrudgingly).
She made a thesis, that says simply: Once being an adult you have to kill the rage, accepting that some of your needs weren't met and will never be and bury the inner child, give some time to grieve over it (the kid)

Us, incel, have more to rage about and more to bury, I see.

We are fixated on sex and intimacy. But this is an illusion created by our continued belief in foid worship.
Leftis cope. That’s just how nature works.

„Nooo you don’t need a gf and intimacy, that’s just all in your head bc of muh patriarchy“:soy::foidSoy:

Thank god I am not a retarded lefti!:feelsokman:

Us, incel, have more to rage about and more to bury, I see.
What we must remember is that extreme narcissistic rage, like what we experience is a lethal disease. Let us not be fooled by the irresponsible flattery we received as a child

The way we react to the lack of sex is highly pathological
it's healthy instead, do you think that being angry if subhuman foids get laid while we rot is pathological?

Leftis cope. That’s just how nature works.
I am a right-winger
„Nooo you don’t need a gf and intimacy, that’s just all in your head bc of muh patriarchy“:soy::foidSoy:
We do not NEED sex and intimacy. We DESIRE it. I am not saying it is wrong to have such desires. But it is stupid to be dominated by unmet desires to the point of becoming dysfunctional.

Last edited:
still the people who say that shit has a gf/bf

do you think that being angry if subhuman foids get laid while we rot is pathological?
Yes it is if it dominates you to the point of being suicidal and unable to do anything in life

Yes it is if it dominates you to the point of being suicidal and unable to do anything in life
true, but it's not our fault, control the anger is very difficult

true, but it's not our fault, control the anger is very difficult
Not our fault: true. As I said in the OP we are narcissistic because we have been flattered in our childhood as if we were all little geniuses. In other words, we have been spoilt.

Controlling the anger is very difficult: true. But we are the only ones to suffer from it. Suicide by ER/cop is only a very minor annoyance to society. Plus, it allows legions of ITcucks to virtue-signal at our expense.

We have been put in this situation through no fault of our own, yet nobody is going to help us. It is entirely up to us to find a way out of the hole we are in.

I am a right-winger

We don not NEED sex and intimacy. We DESIRE it. I am not saying it is wrong to have such desires. But it is stupid to be dominated by unmet desires to the point of becoming dysfunctional.
Congratulations, you just figured out that sex and love and belonging is not as important as food and water. Well guess what humans are not like machines you only have to refuel with energy and that’s it. Loneliness and sexlessness fucks up your brain and you can read that up in 1000 of books about human psychology.

Congratulations, you just figured out that sex and love and belonging is not as important as food and water. Well guess what humans are not like machines you only have to refuel with energy and that’s it. Loneliness and sexlessness fucks up your brain and you can read that up in 1000 of books about human psychology.
You are displaying exactly the logic that traps us. In order to preserve our narcissistic vanity, we prefer to continue pretending that our rage is justified, even though it cripples us.

sex and love and belonging is not as important as food and water

It is narcissism to collapse in uncontrolled rage (with suicidal thoughts and depression to boot) when you don't get what you want

Being a normal human being consists in absorbing your disappointment and reformulating a life strategy to keep going. The way we react to the lack of sex is highly pathological. In nature, males who are denied sex (the non-dominant ones) keep on living.
I agree with your premise but disagree with your conclusion. I do think sex is a necessity, but I agree with what you say about incel rage and LDARing. When I realized I will never get bitches, I reformulated my life strategy to moneymax and move out of the cucked US so that I could hookercel. I don't understand why so many incels are so averse to hookercelling, other than just irrational rage. Because really sex isn't as exclusive as many people think, it only costs a couple hundred dollars

Last edited:
You are displaying exactly the logic that traps us. In order to preserve our narcissistic vanity, we prefer to continue pretending that our rage is justified, even though it cripples us.
you have a point, but sex and love are too important for remain calm if foids deny you it

I agree with your premise but disagree with your conclusion. I do think sex is a necessity, but I agree with what you say about incel rage and LDARing. When I realized I will never get bitches, I reformulated my life strategy to moneymax and move out of the cucked US so that I could hookercel. I don't understand why so many incels are so averse to hookercelling
I applaud your decision to adapt. That is what a functional human being is capable to do.

However I don't see how you can disagree with my conclusion, then. If you are able to adapt to the lack of sex, doesn't it prove that sex is not a necessity?

I applaud your decision to adapt. That is what a functional human being is capable to do.
Thanks brocel.
However I don't see how you can disagree with my conclusion, then. If you are able to adapt to the lack of sex, doesn't it prove that sex is not a necessity?
Yeah I would agree with you on that. I guess what I was trying to say is that it's beneficial for things like mood and motivation. And it's not really that hard to get (if you're paying), only a little bit of money.

sex and love are too important for remain calm ...
Who made you believe that? Foids, right?

Non dominant males in nature don't have sex. They do not go crazy.

Monks did not have sex either (both in Buddhism and Christianity). How did they do that if it was so "important"?

Same with many younger men in Germanic tribes at the time of Caesar, who reported that for a young warrior it was shameful to have sex before marriage because it would drain your life-force and make you weak in combat. It seems these guys had understood a thing or two about not being under the thumb of foids.

Not your dick. Your brain. And your brain is influenced by the way you were raised. And how were you raised? By foids
maybe true

I'm a genius, that's just an objective fact
and I am also very proud that I got myself discharged from mandatory military service

I deserve the best things in life, and I will change reality itself to get what I want.
take the singularitypill

Sex is a necessity. Relationships aren't.

Just self blame everything on your mental health-erino bro
Try inner child work bro
:soy::soy::soy:

I'm a genius, that's just an objective fact
and I am also very proud that I got myself discharged from mandatory military service

I deserve the best things in life, and I will change reality itself to get what I want.
take the singularitypill
That is the soft version. @jerkjocky is the hard version

So there is no problem. Inceldom solved, right?
No this is only a minor part of inceldom.
1. I do not want to fuck used up whore pussy
2. Looks affect literally everything in your life and is a reason for social isolation from a young age. I would earn less and get treated a lot worse for being ugly and a manlet. The solution to inceldom is leaving soyciety which I will do when I have the money. Plastic surgery is a viable option as well.

Last edited:
Bullshit pseudo-science.

Non-dominant males all over the mammal order lack access to sex. We have evolved to withstand that.

Don't trust this kind of bullshit graph. They are part of the problem
Other animals aren’t aware that they have a limited time alive and don’t understand their own inability to find a mate if they are incel. They are in a constant state of “lul I’ll find a female over in the next tree for sure” and then they suddenly die. :feelskek:

And people in Germanic tribes weren’t waiting until their 30’s or 40’s to get married before finally having sex jfl they weren’t incels for long and it was a choice.

Last edited:
Other animals aren’t aware that they have a limited time alive and don’t understand their own inability to find a mate if they are incel. They are in a constant state of “lul I’ll find a female over in the next tree for sure” and then they suddenly die. :feelskek:
Were you an animal at some point in your life? You seem to know a whole lot about how they think.

And people in Germanic tribes weren’t waiting until their 30’s or 40’s to get married before finally having sex jfl they weren’t incels for long and it was a choice.
If it is "a choice", it is NOT a necessity. That is the whole point.

Nothing to do with "Eastern" philosophy
then you havnt ever studyed any of it brainlet. what youre saying is literally a form of eastern philosophy and its cucked as fuck

then you havnt ever studyed any of it brainlet. what youre saying is literally a form of eastern philosophy and its cucked as fuck
I live in India, dimwit. I know all about "Eastern" philosophies and I guarantee you that it has nothing to do with them. You obviously have a very superficial understanding of what "Eastern Philosophy" means

I live in India,
enough said. fucking curry nigger thinking hes brilliant. go "program computers" or run phone scams and leave the thinking to people that arnt currys