Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are being controlled by our narcissistic rage (how we were duped)

In reality my depression dosn't come from my narcicism, i know for a while that i'm not as good as i think. But inceldom goes beyond women, even if you accept that women are not all that matters you're brought back to the blackpill cesspoll.

Your friends will talk about their girlfriends, conquests, spouses, what they tried and worked and what didn't work. They ask for you to do the same, in the job market. Your appareance is your greatest asset, confidence is key to all and that's based on appareance. Even tech interviews are given by foids and even if the males are interviewing the candidate looks play a strong factor too.

Literally all comes to dumb luck, the luck you get from your genes. Genes are everything, personality is more genes than environment. It's a combination of both but genes are predominant, it's literally all a really unfair and shitty game of dice roll al birth.

In reality my depression dosn't come from my narcicism, i know for a while that i'm not as good as i think. But inceldom goes beyond women, even if you accept that women are not all that matters you're brought back to the blackpill cesspoll.

Your friends will talk about their girlfriends, conquests, spouses, what they tried and worked and what didn't work. They ask for you to do the same, in the job market. Your appareance is your greatest asset, confidence is key to all and that's based on appareance. Even tech interviews are given by foids and even if the males are interviewing the candidate looks play a strong factor too.

Literally all comes to dumb luck, the luck you get from your genes. Genes are everything, personality is more genes than environment. It's a combination of both but genes are predominant, it's literally all a really unfair and shitty game of dice roll al birth.
This is typical exaggeration brought on by flattery in Childhood.

Genes are not "everything". Yes they count for more than they should but there are still ways to find work and survive. If you truly "know for a while that i'm not as good as i think", then you will realize that survival is good enough.

1) You don't need friends. "Friends" are bullshit. You have this forum
2) If you work, you will have acquaintances. If these talk about their gf, invent a story about your own imaginary gf.
3) Even when interviews are given by foids, competence in tech still matters.
4) "Confidence" is overrated and is a double-edged sword (overconfidence is never far from "confidence"). Being meek and adaptable is an asset too.

If you manage to become really free from the poisonous flattery you received in Childhood, it is perfectly possible to live.

You suggest that the ideas of philosophers who argue for the importance of individuality (Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Stirner) are somehow incorrect
They are the fathers of the way foids educate us today (even if they don't realize it). All along the way, before puberty, foids are making us believe that we are going to be some kind of little ubermeschen. Then we hit the wall at puberty and we descend into the same madness that crippled FN.

What do you mean?
See below

We are not only interested in perpetuating our lives, we are also constantly striving to improve the quality of our living.
If we can. But nobody owes us anything. All the promises made to us by foids in Childhood proved empty. Let us not make the same mistake.

I disagree. Man is a social animal. That much is apparent. Solitude is good however when does one's solitude become a comfortable period of isolation?
Man is definitely social. No one talks of not being social. "Friends" is a bullshit form of sociability invented by the West recently. No one needs that.

He is living—flattered or not his life should be good.
If he can. "good" is not owed to him in any way. In the past, life was often shitty. It is normal. We are adapted to leading shitty lives. We can take it.

It is the flattery that you received in your childhood that makes you think that a "good" life is normal. It isn't. Shitty is normal. Good is exceptional.

From my experience my female educators practically ignored me and my will, they failed to teach me why I should cultivate my garden, so to speak.
You are misremembering. Foid flattery is what drove you straight to Nietzsche's embrace (like it did for N himself)

As of this moment the west is undergoing a schism of the sexs. Would you consider memes such as this —to be a form of "foid" worship?
I don't really understand what this "meme" is trying to say

fate is the demon that haunts us all.
What does THAT mean? Fate? What is fate? To me this is just a fancy way to say "I don't know"

We do live in a romantic era.
Romanticism is poison.

What motivated to read Nietzsche was fate, nothing more.
Basically, what you are saying here is "I don't know what pushed me to read Nietzsche". I do know. It is foid flattery in you childhood followed by foid-worship after puberty. Of course, you chanced upon a book of his one day. But what caused you to keep reading is what I just said.

It is a presentation that advocates a pride in masculinity.
I got that but what is it supposed to achieve? Male-worship is not a solution to foid-worship.

Fate is the determination of occurencds by an entity unknown, and external, to us.
I think it is more honest (and less of a pose) to say "I don't know" rather than "It is fate"

I do know what pushed me to read Nietzsche, it was that which I cannot know. I continued reading his works out of self-interest, my reading of Nietzsche was not some unconscious manifestation of a primitive drive to idolize the feminine image.
Dreaming of being the ubermensch is what foid flattery feels like. Of course, we forget the flattery after we come of age, but its effects remain in our bent to overvalue ourselves to ridiculous Nitzschean degrees. "I am Dionysos" says N when he has become fully insane, and "why I write such good books". This is the consequence of "you are a genius, my baby" that was poured into our ears by foids in our childhood.

In previous times society wasn't sexualized. Monks, ascetics were respected. Man ( even low value omega man ) was seen above women because he is an image of God.
If I'm not mistaken, even in Churches men and women had their own places. Education was mostly for men. Low value physically weak men didn't experienced such horrible bullying, mocking and humilation as they experience today because now other guys will be shitting on you because they want to impress m'lady.
Also, men weren't pushed to the limits with hypermasculine image they need to mantain now ( like demi-gods not affected by anything ). It was acceptable for men to express sadness.

E.g. book from xix century.

Now soyciety is totally female oriented. Women have much more options in everything.

dont care youre willingly living in india that makes you a curry nigger
Shut your mouth GrayCel. Come back when you have something of value to offer.

In previous times society wasn't sexualized. Monks, ascetics were respected. Man ( even low value omega man ) was seen above women because he is an image of God.
If I'm not mistaken, even in Churches men and women had their own places. Education was mostly for men. Low value physically weak men didn't experienced such horrible bullying, mocking and humilation as they experience today because now other guys will be shitting on you because they want to impress m'lady.
Also, men weren't pushed to the limits with hypermasculine image they need to mantain now ( like demi-gods not affected by anything ). It was acceptable for men to express sadness.

E.g. book from xix century.

View attachment 606010
Now soyciety is totally female oriented. Women have much more options in everything.
All true.

The main reason for that: Christianity. It is broken today. But when it worked, it was good

i agree with op a bit but i also disagree in a few points .it is true that we shouldn't throw away our lives because we can't get women,money etc etc(at the end of the day we are here to be with god and to get close to him,so we are not exactly here to have joy in this life) and it is also true that being more humble should help us to feel less traumatized about the incel predicament,but it is also clear to all that the incel is a problem no matter how much one thinks.

Even if we are all humble and virtuous,it is still clear to all that many men were made to be with a women and to serve god through marriage,so to have their functions unfillfiled because of no fault of their own is brutal.it is not a mans fault if he suffers from pain 24/7 because he has a great illness.so it isn't our fault if part of us feels unfulfiled because our bodies are not getting what they need.in heaven we shall be like angels,and we shall no longer need a wife for our well being but that is in heaven not here on earth.if even god didn't think it was fitting for adam to suffer celibacy(Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”),i don't know why we are to think otherwise.

sure some were made to be monks,friars etc,but those are few.it is clear that from the beginning,man was made with their propogation in mind(we have our reproductive organs for reason) and god himself told us to propogate and multiply(And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.”).so to have a life in opposition to what we were made to be is clearly wrong.

i know op will disagree with me,and i know my argument is based on catholic theology,but i think it should be easy to see that just because we suffer,it doesn't mean we are in the wrong for desiring a good that is good.desiring marriage and a women isn't bad and never will be.women and marriage aren't inherently wrong in any way whatsoever.you could say there are better greater ways of living life(being a celibate hero who saves millions is technically better then a married man with 3 kids),but not that it is wrong in any way shape or form.

so i agree with op that the way most of us act is wrong(ldaring all day isn't virtuous or much pleasing.imagine telling god in judgment that you didn't do anything for him because you couldn't get pussy when god was building a mansion out for you,if you hadn't fucked up and deserted him),but i don't see the problem with suffering from inceldom.i assume if we were more humble,our pain would be lessen,perphaps mostly anhiliated (humbleness generally helps one see pain in a different light and cope much better with it),but at the end of the day a wrong is a wrong and a wrong needs to be fixed for one not to complain about it.

Hi, I will be arguing this from a strictly Christian point of view, although I am not 100% a traditional Christian. The reason I choose to do this is that this way, we are in a context that we both recognize as legitimate.
... but it is also clear to all that the incel is a problem no matter how much one thinks.
I think we should draw a clear line here.

It is of course legitimate for the Church to make its position know about social issue. As such, it is clear that public pronouncements by the said Church on the Incel problem should be made. In particular, the root cause of inceldom, the regression of humanity to the level of animal instinct (alpha only has sex) should be condemned without ambiguity. To a certain extent, such pronouncements have been made, over at least the last 50 years.

However, I think that it is clearly not legitimate for the individual christian to decide what reality should be like. That is exclusively God's business. So if God decides that he will make sinners "fall into there own snare" (Psalm 141:10) by forcing a large part of the human male population into involuntary celibacy, it is entirely up to Him. In effect, God has declared monks 15% of the male Western population, including the atheists and all those who would be just as depraved as Chad if they could. Doesn't this look like a enormous act of mercy on God's part? He is basically preventing these men from sinning by making it impossible for them to do so. On top of that, he is forcing them to be humble by putting them on the lowest rung of society. Isn't that what God did to Israel when he put them under Egyptian slavery? Wasn't that to Israel's ultimate advantage?

Even if we are all humble and virtuous,it is still clear to all that many men were made to be with a women and to serve god through marriage
Not if it is impossible to do so without sinning in an egregious manner. Today, a married man sinns constantly against God because he has to worship his wife and all her idolatrous trappings. By preventing us from being married, God is in effect preventing us (mercifully) to infringe on the first commandment (the most sinful when breached). He is in effect giving us a chance not to be obliterated with all the other foid worshipers on the Last Day (including those mentioned in the Bible, like the worshipers of Astoreth, the "queen of heavens" (Jer 7:18), Lilith, the whore of Babylon, etc.) It is well know that forcibly preventing a man from sinning, even without his knowledge and against his will, is one of the biggest graces one can receive.

,so to have their functions unfillfiled because of no fault of their own is brutal.
Don't begrudge God his grace. For the moment, you have not committed any fault because God has prevented you. If he allowed you to marry, you would probably become a simp foid-worshiper and God would have to destroy you on the Day of Judgement.

it is not a mans fault if he suffers from pain 24/7 because he has a great illness.so it isn't our fault if part of us feels unfulfiled because our bodies are not getting what they need.
We do not NEED sex. God never said that, and monks have proved that it was possible to do without.

Yes, in many parts of the Bible, God has said that the institution of marriage is ok in general. But for each individual, it depends on God's decision on how he distributes his grace. If God thinks it would be bad for you to marry, are you going to say otherwise?

in heaven we shall be like angels,and we shall no longer need a wife for our well being but that is in heaven not here on earth.if even god didn't think it was fitting for adam to suffer celibacy(Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”),i don't know why we are to think otherwise.
It depends on circumstances. The marriage of Adam and Eve established a general precedent for mankind. But for each individual, it depends on God's decree. Didn't Paul say "It is good for them to stay unmarried" (1 Cor 7:8) ?

sure some were made to be monks,friars etc,but those are few.
Maybe it is different today? Who are we to say to God how many monks there should be?

it is clear that from the beginning,man was made with their propogation in mind(we have our reproductive organs for reason) and god himself told us to propogate and multiply(And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.”).
There is no worry about our propagation today. We have never been as numerous on Earth. Maybe God has decided that multiplying was not the priority right now.

so to have a life in opposition to what we were made to be is clearly wrong.
Here again, you are approaching the dangerous territory of judging God's conduct. Nothing happens without God's say-so.

i know op will disagree with me,and i know my argument is based on catholic theology,but i think it should be easy to see that just because we suffer,it doesn't mean we are in the wrong for desiring a good that is good.
Of course not. But sometimes God deprives us of some good because something worse would happen to us if he gave us that good. That is why God prevented Israel from entering the promised land for 40 years because they were not ready. We do not have God's foresight. Something good in itself (like marriage) may be connected to something bad that we do not see (like idolatry). In the case of the 40 years in the desert, it is noteworthy that God's concern was also Idolatry. He knew Israel would be tempted by the Canaanites' idolatry if he let them mingle with them too soon.

desiring marriage and a women isn't bad and never will be.women and marriage aren't inherently wrong in any way whatsoever.you could say there are better greater ways of living life(being a celibate hero who saves millions is technically better then a married man with 3 kids),but not that it is wrong in any way shape or form.
Again, you forget that a good thing (in itself) may be connected to a bad one that you do not see.

so i agree with op that the way most of us act is wrong(ldaring all day isn't virtuous or much pleasing.imagine telling god in judgment that you didn't do anything for him because you couldn't get pussy when god was building a mansion out for you,if you hadn't fucked up and deserted him),but i don't see the problem with suffering from inceldom.i assume if we were more humble,our pain would be lessen,perphaps mostly anhiliated (humbleness generally helps one see pain in a different light and cope much better with it),but at the end of the day a wrong is a wrong and a wrong needs to be fixed for one not to complain about it.
Another reason God may deprive us of a good is when he wants to bend our will towards him. Suffering and despondency is what causes us to cry "Abba, Father", for our own good. Look at how many Incels are atheists and anti-Christian. Maybe God has decided to save them against their will, just like Jesus saved publicans and sinners. If this is indeed God's decree, he will surely make them suffer until they cry "Abba, Father" and accept to submit, for their own good. Paul was raging against the Church in his youth and then God stroke him and made him another man. As Christians, I think we should testify to this and tell our brocels that this is for our own good, to force us to turn to God. This is at least what I am trying to do with threads like this. I am not using overtly Christian language to avoid people not listening. In reality, when I am talking about "narcissistic rage", I am merely using a modern word for what the Bible calls sin and the rebellious nature of the unconverted man. Being incels is a deep blow to our pride. Isn't that the best way to be led to the Crucified?

I don't think we are being punished by being Incels. I think the role of the few Incel Christians is to explain to others the meaning of our situation which is, I am sure of it, a huge gift on God's part. God has often used Christians in this way in the past.

Last edited:
High IQ post. I was 15 yo the last time I was praised by foids who weren´t my mom. After it, if you are not useful for them as a sub5 man you are straightly ignored. Even if you are useful you won´t be praised after a certain age.

As an incel the only thing you can do is to be around other sexless men, rate foids or just gossip. No more no less.

High IQ post. I was 15 yo the last time I was praised by foids who weren´t my mom. After it, if you are not useful for them as a sub5 man you are straightly ignored. Even if you are useful you won´t be praised after a certain age.
Yep. Foid praise is a poison

Bluepilled lies are hard wired to us. Is hard to change our views and not be jealous after certain age. I know women don´t love, they "love" the man with the best genetics are in their dispossal but they won´t think twice to change him for a better one in the same way they do with betabuxxers, although I´d like to be "beloved" sometimes.
Being an emotional tampon, gossiping and rating others looks are the only things you can enjoy with normies as an incel. I recently got into parties and weed. That´s the only way to vent about politics and shit.

Including foids in workforce was the worst thing ever made. As incels because our looks/height we have always been destined to have low tier jobs. Is our faiths. Even men are chadsexual. But at least before women were included in workforce meritocracy was more important.

Dreaming of being the ubermensch is what foid flattery feels like. Of course, we forget the flattery after we come of age, but its effects remain in our bent to overvalue ourselves to ridiculous Nitzschean degrees. "I am Dionysos" says N when he has become fully insane, and "why I write such good books". This is the consequence of "you are a genius, my baby" that was poured into our ears by foids in our childhood.
Great content, as always.
We’ve lost our way trying to become what foids ultimately want us to be. Also by our perception of what they must be thinking or feeling or how we should react to their own feminine imperatives, rather than turning our gaze to that which forever is above, and within.

Honestly, after these kind of posts and acknowledging the quality of the general content in this website, I’m tempted to leave it for good.
I know all the info about the blackpill and the incel phenomenon at this point, any addition is just a regurgitation of the same talking points, over and over. It might be refreshing for a recent blackpiller but I’ve been in these spaces for far too long…
Seething over this or that Chad or toilet seems futile and childish. Those problems don’t deserve my time and frankly, don’t even register to me anymore. It’s all background noise that I’ve been semi-ignoring for a while now.
Foid validation will come if it must, by my own merits, but I won’t bow down to this sick modern mentality or cult, nor will that be my goal.

May all your hearts know Peace and Good. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
When we were kids, we were flattered by foids. Our mothers: "Oh, my sweet by, you are a genius". Our teachers: "Oh, Kevin, you are an artist" (in paint class after we had dropped a few blotches onto the paper). Our social workers/shrinks: "you are a very smart boy, Kevin, you deserve a happy life" (for those of us rednecks and ghetto dwellers who had a rough childhood). We were made to believe that life would be awesome and that we would be the hero of our own Saga.

As a result, we became narcissistic and entitled and vain.

But suddenly, at puberty, the flow of narcissistic supply abruptly stopped, as girls started rejecting us. Ever since that happened, we are in a state of paralysing narcissistic rage.

We think that "ascending" will restart the flow of Narcissistic supply. But of course it won't.

In the past education was like a Marine boot camp. Boys were told they were little pieces of shit and that they would not get anything they would not have earned the hard way.

That was much more honest. And as a result, young men were not these masses of neuroses that we have become.

We are fixated on sex and intimacy. But this is an illusion created by our continued belief in foid worship. Sexual intimacy is not what matters. Yes we have no access to sex. Yes, foids have become Chad-only bitches. But this is not really our problem. Our depression, our LDARing, our lack of motivation to do anything comes from the exaggerated opinion we have of ourselves. We are narcissistic rage-fiends. THAT is what is killing us. The lack of intimacy is merely what we crystallized our rage on.

Be careful of what you reply to this OP. If you answer "you faggot cuck, it is the lack of sex that is killing us", you will have merely fallen back into the trap that holds you down.
this is a giga high iq Jungian level of psychoanalysis on incels rationale for their self image and ego.

This absolutely plays a role in EVERY HUMANS LIFE.
THE BATTLE OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE (NARCISSISM AND EGO) AND HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU AND HOW MUCH THEY RESPECT YOU (REALITY), IS SUCH A HUGE PART OF EVERYONES DAY.
IT IS THE PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM IN EVERY ROOM EVERYWHERE.

this element is in play in whatever situation where groups of human interact its PERVASIVE, YET NOONE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THIS NARRATIVE AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH OF EVERYBODY.
Especially in people who are at the bottom end of the social hierarchy

WHY DOES NOONE TALK ABOUT THIS ELEMENT.
I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER IN 30 YEARS HAD A CONVERSATION OR HEARD OF ANYONE ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE,ITS LITERALLY INSANE.

ITS LIKE NORMANS ARE IN FUCKING NPC MODE ON SIMS IN TUTORIAL MODE FOR BEGINNERS BEING PLAYED BY HARRY TRUMAN IN THE TRUMAN SHOW.

THE BATTLE OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE (NARCISSISM AND EGO) AND HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU AND HOW MUCH THEY RESPECT YOU (REALITY), IS SUCH A HUGE PART OF EVERYONES DAY.
Yes

this element is in play in whatever situation where groups of human interact its PERVASIVE, YET NOONE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THIS NARRATIVE AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH OF EVERYBODY.

WHY DOES NOONE TALK ABOUT THIS ELEMENT.
I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER IN 30 YEARS HAD A CONVERSATION OR HEARD OF ANYONE ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE, ITS LITERALLY INSANE.
Actually, people do address this issue but in an indirect manner. Bluepillers (especially foids) will tell you: "believe in your dreams" or "don't care about what people think of you", etc.

In effect they are telling you to choose your ego and narcissism over reality. Naturally, this is suicidal and therefore completely wrong. To survive, you must choose reality.

Yes

Actually, people do address this issue but in an indirect manner. Bluepillers (especially foids) will tell you: "believe in your dreams" or "don't care about what people think of you", etc.

In effect they are telling you to choose your ego and narcissism over reality. Naturally, this is suicidal and therefore completely wrong. To survive, you must choose reality.
"Actually, people do address this issue but in an indirect manner. Bluepillers (especially foids) will tell you: "believe in your dreams" or "don't care about what people think of you", etc."

This is not addressing the issue by these normans , this is FIRMLY UNDER THE CATEGORY OF GASLIGHTING, as THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SAY THE PLATITUDE, KNOW FULL WELL THE REALITY AND THE GAP BETWEEN THE HERR DERR GO FOR YER DREAMS BRO AND JEEEEZ DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY
AND YOUR REALITY.

THE JEEEZ GO FOR YOUR DREAMS BRO CAN BE A SET UP TO WATCH SOMEONE FAIL, BECAUSE AS YOU SAY THEY ARE FEEDING YOUR UTOPIAN EGOISTIC NARCISSIM, AND ALSO THEY WILL FAIL BIGGER AND HARDER THE MORE REMOVED FROM REALITY THYE BECOME

SEE THIS FOR DETAILS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwketuNrz8&t=28s

People around him fed his delusion ended up on xfactor and exposed himself to millions, a hyperbolic example but this would happen in microcosm, also its awful as he seems a really nice bloke and genuine

Following on, the central element is the deception of the person saying follow your dreams, WHILE KNOWING THE REALITY, AND THE CHANCE OF IT COMING OFF FOR YOU IS 0.000000000001%, ESPECIALLY FOR INCELS AND LOW STATUS PEOPLE.

This is why its not REALLY SPEAKING ABOUT THE TOPIC I WAS REFERRING TO, IT IS NOT SPEAKING FRANKLY ABOUT THE REALITY, IT IS AGAIN A MANIPULATION AND FIRMLY IN THE REALMS OF FANTASY AND EGO DRIVEN BEFORE OR INDULGENCE.