Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are all facsimilies of god this text made me feel better ngl

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
>>2 Enoch 44:1–3: The Lord with his own two hands created mankind; and in a facsimile of his own face. Small and great the Lord created. Whoever insults a person's face insults the face of the Lord; whoever treats a person's face with repugnance treats the face of the Lord with repugnance. Whoever treats with contempt the face of any person treats the face of the Lord with contempt. (There is) anger and judgement (for) whoever spits on a person's face.>>

Apperntly we directly look like the almighty god of creation himself.

Last edited:
The book of enoch is not considered canonical?

The book of enoch is not considered canonical?

I know but like this 1 doesn't cointain too much heresy it's got a fatalistic twist though so i mean that's wrong it also has a horrible picture of hell way worse than the bible but i liked the sentiment of this verse

Based and lordpilled

Based and lordpilled

Hence why were all similar i think our true history maybe covered up most likely we were created directly from gods hands rather than evolving from apes