Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we are all cucks in denial because we have already cucked ourselves to oblivion

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
i was bored sitting around watching michael jordan videos, and then i realized, this guy has accomplished so fucking much and pushed himself to the absolute limit of what the human body can accomplish. and then i thought about my incel bros sitting here on the computer contemplating suicide because girls dont like their face. a life of looksmaxxing and anxiety driven self improvement just to get a chance at some pussy is no life at all. look at all the great people in history that have spent their lives doing amazing things, scientists, philosophers, athletes, world leaders etc. and here we are crying about how girls won't give us attention and trying to figure out what surgeries we need, while others are lightyears ahead and doing other things with their lives. 

we have already cucked ourselves because we live our entire lives for girls, they live in our heads rent free 24/7 and cause us mental pain, diverting us from pursuing other live paths to focus on just 1 aspect of life. how sad is this honestly, it is absolutely revolting, everyone here is a fucking cuck tbh. just LOL at the 21st century tbh. 

just lol if u guys think this is a women hating forum, this is a women worshipping forum at the absolute core.

If your an incel in the modern age a lot of doors are closed to you not just relationships and sex. We dont live in a merit driven society anymore. The teslas of today would be driven to suicide and not praised. Maybe in earlier periods things could have been different for us.

And with all that Michael Jordan has accomplished, he needed to be a crazy gambler for cope, to the point that he fucked up 3 years of his prime and possibly killed his father.

Also, he got drunk before games, so let's not pretend he 'pushed himself to the absolute limit'.

Grotesque said:
And with all that Michael Jordan has accomplished, he needed to be a crazy gambler for cope, to the point that he fucked up 3 years of his prime and possibly killed his father.
Also, he got drunk before games, so let's not pretend he 'pushed himself to the absolute limit'.
everyone gambles, its just a side hobby not even relevant to this discussion, and i dont see how he had anything to do with his fathers death when it was two random dindunuffins that murdered his father for his lexus.

speak for yourself, i'm too low value to get a job at mcdonalds. i have never pursued women because i know it's futile, you're a moron OP

rickvanderhammer said:
speak for yourself, i'm too low value to get a job at mcdonalds. i have never pursued women because i know it's futile, you're a moron OP
just becuz ur a useless autist doesnt mean im a moron

So true femoids on cucktears probably get off on knowing that we spend so much time obsessing over them.

lostcel said:

you're a looksist pos and you're part of the problem.

edit: at least i don't have a micropenis :^)))) do you like putting people down OP? i hope you kill yourself. you're a bully, and you're a moron if you cant see why. you're the equivalent of a cucktears poster shitting on incels because they had sex with a 2/10 warpig. if you don't get ip banned i'm roping, your tiny dick is karma for making less of people.

rickvanderhammer said:
lostcel said:
you're a looksist pos and you're part of the problem.
edit: at least i don't have a micropenis :^)))) do you like putting people down OP? i hope you kill yourself. you're a bully, and you're a moron if you cant see why. you're the equivalent of a cucktears poster shitting on incels because they had sex with a 2/10 warpig. if you don't get ip banned i'm roping, your tiny dick is karma for making less of people.
its actually not that small really, i've been jelqing and im at 6 inches now. and i was never making fun of you you dickbrain, just trying to give u a different point of view other than being depressed and inching closer to sui, faggot, how u can turn that into a negative thing is beyond me

jagged0 said:
So true femoids on cucktears probably get off on knowing that we spend so much time obsessing over them.
exactly, no matter how cucked cucktears are theyre probably happier than everyone here at the least

lostcel said:
its actually not that small really, i've been jelqing and im at 6 inches now. and i was never making fun of you you dickbrain, just trying to give u a different point of view other than being depressed and inching closer to sui, faggot, how u can turn that into a negative thing is beyond me

exactly, no matter how cucked cucktears are theyre probably happier than everyone here at the least

ur entire OP is projection and doesn't apply to any truecel on this forum, go back to lookism you looksist pos.