Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we just ban all leftist political views from the site?

Should we just ban all leftist political views from the site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Politics are chad only who cares

The recent war between @Uggo Mongo @Stupid Clown and @Whiteferociousboy got me thinking that maybe we should go the extra mile at incels.is and just rid ourselves of all leftist sentiment (at least insofar as the parts of it that don’t serve incel interests anyway such as free gibs and NEETbux among anything else that’s actually useful to our kind) but what do you all think on this vERy pressing mattER? :feelshehe:

Everywhere else online is basically a far left controlled censorship shithole so why should we of all websites provide leftist cucks or their views safe harbor? :feelswhere:
I'm very left economically and I'm pretty sure most people here are.

I’m OK with permitting them since when they’re wrong they’re gonna get dog piled and blown the fuck out anyway lol

I’m actually quite a big fan of “free speech”, the only exception I guess being when my opposition refuses to allow “my kind”. If they won’t platform my speech why the hell should I platform theirs? They’re the ones who chose to start fucking banning and censoring everyone who disagreed with them. And this is true of 100% of the mainstream California social media giants.

At some point you’re just tying a hand behind your back if you make allowances for your opponents that they time and time and time and time and time again have demonstrated they will never extend to you. In that sense I’m torn — I want free speech but I’m also not a sucker and I realize that my opponents simply will not extend the same courtesy to me and my kind on their forums. So yeah, I’m happy to allow them “if” they change their tune and allow us — fair is fair. That very obviously is just not the case though so maybe the reddit soyfags should just get banned I dunno — in the interest in giving them a taste of their own medicine.

It goes against my principles but honestly they will never learn why free speech is important until the pendulum shifts back the other way and they learn through experience what it’s like to be censored as we have. Really there should be some legal standard that forced the platforming of views but since that doesn’t exist and the leftists are the most heinous censorheavyfags in the universe and will not change unless forced to ive convinced myself thinking through this here that we should probably just nuke them if they aren’t actually arguing in good faith and having a real conversation with us.

Last edited:
Well, I mean, economically a lot of us are Left: However, any kind of social leftism is pretty sus tbh.
^

Yeah, I’m probably “center” economically speaking. But in terms of the social axis I’m extremely far right by modern standards (even that would’ve been “center” 80 years ago though, the Overton window moved far).

Though modern standards are a joke because believing in free speech even for people who’s views you find offensive or disagree with has historically been a liberal view it seems to me. Funny how things change eh? Maybe horseshoe theory is real after all kek.

Leftist hold control over everything and want everyone and everything censored fuck them.
Based and true, they hate me and they censor me and have for years and years — they’ve made this extraordinarily clear time and time again.

I honestly think they will never learn unless the social right gains power and crushes them into the ground just like they did to us. Even then they probably won’t learn, but the ideal would be that people would begin to get why free speech actually fucking matters. Good luck getting that through to these fucking libshit mafia types though.

There's those niggers who say they're "socially liberally fiscally conservative"

We are more like "socially conservative and fiscally liberal (for sub5's only)"

Seize the means of reproduction!!!
full

Ban social leftists ban fiscal conservatives

What's your problem with Polaks and Slovaks? Their genes still mog 80% of the world. Also Czechs, which are genetically the same as Slovaks, just won the world championship in ice hockey yesterday. So much for subhuman genes. USA clowns lost in the quarter finals to tiny Czechia.
polaks are obnoxious whiners, they come on to here just to post BBC and self-deprecate about how slavs are subhuman, despite most of them not even being true slavs. the user mentioned in the OP is also polish and does the same thing, there have been a billion polak posters like this on this forum over the years.

unironically, left wing has like 50* times the amount of trucels than right wing but supporting faggotry and ohter stuff should be bannable

There should be sexual communism so everyone has bitches to fuck

The recent war between @Uggo Mongo @Stupid Clown and @Whiteferociousboy got me thinking that maybe we should go the extra mile at incels.is and just rid ourselves of all leftist sentiment (at least insofar as the parts of it that don’t serve incel interests anyway such as free gibs and NEETbux among anything else that’s actually useful to our kind) but what do you all think on this vERy pressing mattER? :feelshehe:

Everywhere else online is basically a far left controlled censorship shithole so why should we of all websites provide leftist cucks or their views safe harbor? :feelswhere:
Yes. If you want to talk about being gay and communism, you can go anywhere else on the internet. This is my one escape.

I'm vehemently opposed. I much prefer freedom of speech to making this a safe haven for a minute fraction of incels, because that's really where this site seems to be heading with all the "Should we ban X?" polls as of late. First foid avis, then chad avis, and now leftist political apologia. What's next? Ban all those who admit to not being misogynistic? Please stop this.

I just put those with cucked bluepill views on ignore.

ban fiscal conservatives
so governments should loan money they can't afford, inflation and government spending would get out of control, taxes would increase and government-services would collapse in the end... government would default on its loans, investors in government debt like pension funds and banks would go bankrupt (people like you and me would lose savings), government would no longer get enough new debt because it is no longer trusted to pay back (maybe it could print more currency to pay back if the government has the ability to loan in its own currency, then investors would get back the nominal sum but the real value would be absolutely destroyed by inflation)... in the end societal collapse, at least all government-related and all people reliant on government would die like in North Korea where the state food distribution system collapsed and people simply died of hunger. black market economy would return like in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela

Finland will hike VAT from current 24 to 25.5 % at the start of September 2024. You cheaters and frauds in Italy used the corona-opportunity to cheat money out of us Finns so that you can keep your taxes lower than us.

so governments should loan money they can't afford, inflation and government spending would get out of control, taxes would increase and government-services would collapse in the end... government would default on its loans, investors in government debt like pension funds and banks would go bankrupt (people like you and me would lose savings), government would no longer get enough new debt because it is no longer trusted to pay back (maybe it could print more currency to pay back if the government has the ability to loan in its own currency, then investors would get back the nominal sum but the real value would be absolutely destroyed by inflation)... in the end societal collapse, at least all government-related and all people reliant on government would die like in North Korea where the state food distribution system collapsed and people simply died of hunger. black market economy would return like in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela

Finland will hike VAT from current 24 to 25.5 % at the start of September 2024. You cheaters and frauds in Italy used the corona-opportunity to cheat money out of us Finns so that you can keep your taxes lower than us.
Avoid word salad and understand the basic concept that fiscal conservative are the other side of the modernist coin represented by social progressives. Yes, government has to take care of its poor people like it takes care of its low smv men. Yes we should prevent borderless international capitalism because it has the same soul as progressive internationalism in killing soul and spirit of nations.

Ps: fuck off with your anti italian made up stuff. Fuck the Eu