Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We always get told to forget about relationships to deal with depression, but women never get told to forget about feminism to deal with theirs

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
A pretty funny thing to think about:feelskek:. It's one of the most annoying "advices" we are told. "Just forget about relationships, focus on yourself:soy::soy:." Yeah, yeah, just forget about what you don't have, just don't think about something that's making you sad and depressed and you will make yourself happy bro:soy::foidSoy:.

Very funny that this is never offered as a solution to the paradox of declining female happiness though:waitwhat::waitwhat:?

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness

According to normies, there's a direct relationship between us thinking that we are ugly subhumans (rather than objectively knowing that for sure, because everything is just subjective magical thinking to normfags) and being depressed, therefore we should simply not think about the reality of our situation and be happy.

So, if this is supposed to be a way to treat depression, why isn't this being used to deal with the declining female happiness? In this case, there's also a pretty clear relationship, with more feminism meaning more female depression, so, shouldn't women just deal with it by forgetting about feminism and whatnot and simply being happy by convincing themselves that their current situation is good for them and they lack nothing, just as we are supposed to do?

Some of the things that make women depressed

• I deserve better.
  • My friend has a better-looking boyfriend.
  • Some Instagram influencer lives a life of luxury unlike me.
  • My friends have latest iPhone, unlike me.
  • My friends have bigger tits.
  • My boyfriend can't make me orgasm.

Society treats women like children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back