Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

water thoughts

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
no point in talking to people who disregard empirical evidence as an epistemological way of knowing and then argue that their personal experiences or anecdotal evidence is a reliable truth. “science is not real life, there is no science for love, imagine this insert [hypothetical scenario that’s not rooted in reality & is riddled with fallacies & biases], if you still don’t believe me then you’re just a delusional coper.”

it surprises me how many people who seem smart or are in stem or science fail to acknowledge that the scientific method is one of if not the only way to accurately figure out the truth about reality

Did you observe something like this happening?

Did you observe something like this happening?
no i am just raging after an ex blackpilled online acquaintance is spouting bluepilled nonsense like looks dont matter + he’s in medical school so i expected some degree of acknowledging empirical evidence and it’s crazy how some men will become the best at delusional coping, failing to acknowledge their fallacies & strawmans & biases when they’ve found even the tiniest hope with females in the form of chatting, suddenly blackpill is wrong and personality is all that matters

no i am just raging after an ex blackpilled online acquaintance is spouting bluepilled nonsense like looks dont matter + he’s in medical school so i expected some degree of acknowledging empirical evidence and it’s crazy how some men will become the best at delusional coping, failing to acknowledge their fallacies & strawmans & biases when they’ve found even the tiniest hope with females in the form of chatting, suddenly blackpill is wrong and personality is all that matters
He prob saw some ugly guys with girlfriends and went back to his default settings.

a common argument against looks matter is “why do couples stay together even after aging?” the answer is because they are looksmatched. more importantly, looks matter even more nowadays and it’s worse for gen z, mid age couples from gen x did not have the same demographic problems that gen z and some gen y have today.

when i mention evopsych, they start laughing at how crazy it is for me to quote science to explain a thing so magical as love. truth is we’re just no different from animals or any life form in the sense that our purpose is to reproduce our genes in the form of offspring. it’s no surprise that ON AVERAGE, women select for height, attractive face, and no psychological disorders like autism because millions of years of evolution have ingrained these selective behaviours to maximise our chances of reproductive success.

I have seen this happen as well.
There is not much more I can add that you don't already know.

copers gonna cope. Same thing goes for religious people who just cant answer to logical fallacies in their religion and use their personal experiences as undeniable evidence that their religion is right