Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [water but brutal] people are having the time of their lives while we rot on this forum

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
As we're typing our virginity away ranting about how much we hate women, there are guys getting laid left and right.

There are foids giving head to another guy and making him ascend.

There are retards partying away with their normie friends.

There are guys that don't have to sleep alone every night and wank off to imaginary girls.

Is there really any hope left?

I don't want to think about it right now

If I don't think about it, it's not really happening. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

There's also men getting their legs blown off in the donbass, starving to death in Gaza or being skinned by the cartel.

im going to rope

As we're typing our virginity away ranting about how much we hate women, there are guys getting laid left and right.

There are guys that don't have to sleep alone every night and wank off to imaginary girls.

Incredibly fucking brutal, we are bottom feeders, destined to cope and wageslave until we die, our interests keeping us in line to continue contributing to soyciety, even if we get fucked over.

Rope is my only cope

You have 7200 posts in 2 weeks? Are you a bot?

I hope I will get to fuck JAV cuties with big milkers in the afterlife :owo::owo::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Go er

well im having the time of my life on this forum :feelsgah:

There's also men getting their legs blown off in the donbass, starving to death in Gaza or being skinned by the cartel.
And getting merked by uncle Vlad’s forces in the Jewkraine.

"The life of a man of virtue and talent, who should die in his thirtieth year, is, with regard to his own feelings, longer than that of a miserable Priest-ridden slave, who dreams out a century of dulness. The one has perpetually cultivated his mental faculties, has rendered himself master of his thoughts, can abstract and generalize amid the lethargy of every-day business;--the other can slumber over the brightest moments of his being, and is unable to remember the happiest hour of his life. Perhaps the perishing ephemeron enjoys a longer life than the tortoise."

- Percy Shelley

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back