Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel watching teen wolf chad holding a girls hands

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
fucking brutal when i see these scenes make me want to kill myself because i never had this neither having any friends. this world so unfair i just wnana die ngl. or go er and kill everyone in roblox

What are you watching?

fucking brutal when i see these scenes make me want to kill myself because i never had this neither having any friends. this world so unfair i just wnana die ngl. or go er and kill everyone in roblox
Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

teen wolf
The Wire Wow GIF

btw are u still doing nofap and i wouId like to ask you does it actually make u strong when u practice it
I don’t know about making me stronger. I think the best benefit from it is feeling more alive. It’s like if your brain was dry and cracked from all the dopamine being secreted. But when you don’t fap for a while, it’s like liquid fills up in your brain and now you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Life doesn’t feel as boring, dry, and repetitive subjectively.

Before no-fap:
C433D1F3 7CCD 4E71 87F8 FF1D0ACB6CCE

After no-fap:
BD64B671 E7C8 4139 9585 FE381E7E25D6

I don’t know about making me stronger. I think the best benefit from it is feeling more alive. It’s like if your brain was dry and cracked from all the dopamine being secreted. But when you don’t fap for a while, it’s like liquid fills up in your brain and now you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Life doesn’t feel as boring, dry, and repetitive subjectively.

Before no-fap:
View attachment 664394

After no-fap:
View attachment 664396
yeah i agree with you. and also it made me like not a weak person i can finally stand up for myself

I don't watch shit like that because it makes me feel the same. :feelsrope:

yeah i agree with you. and also it made me like not a weak person i can finally stand up for myself
I guess I wasn’t a weak person even from fapping

Just watch anime :feelsjuice:

play traditional roguelikes