Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching Ted Bundy interviews to NTmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm too scared to talk to foids and I often put my head down when I walk past them due to my feelings of inferiority and this nigga was out there raping and slaughtering them by the dozens. It puts things into perspective. Just few millimeters of brain wiring :feelsrope:

If your anxiety is that bad, you should try medication from a psychiatrist. It can really make a change. Don’t be too proud to seek help.

He had a great personality.

If your anxiety is that bad, you should try medication from a psychiatrist. It can really make a change. Don’t be too proud to seek help.
Don't a lot of these jew meds have side effects like weight gain and killing libido?

Don't a lot of these jew meds have side effects like weight gain and killing libido?
Weight gain is due to a higher hunger. Libido loss is not guaranteed but it doesen’t matter, since you will be happier and your anxiety has no control over your life, which is what stops your potential in literally every part of your life

I already told him 10 times that he needs to see a psychiatrist (unironically, not in videogame) but it's useless.

I already told him 10 times that he needs to see a psychiatrist (unironically, not in videogame) but it's useless.
His anxiety is extreme and it’s impossible to cure it without drugs according to his posts. At least weak drugs from a psychiatrist can make a difference, also mixed with therapy.

His anxiety is extreme and it’s impossible to cure it without drugs according to his posts. At least weak drugs from a psychiatrist can make a difference, also mixed with therapy.
Talking to some foid or normie about strictly male incel problems wouldn’t do anything for me.
Some jew meds would definitely be nice but i’m scared of how i’ll react to them. I read stuff online and i’ve seen a lot of posts saying they basically turn you into a mindless, passive slave.

There’s also the process of actually going to a psychiatrist and talking to him/ her and finding out I have way more problems than I even thought. Basically my whole life has been a mess and a series of unfortunate events.
It’s a lot of effort for a highinhibcel.
As long as I live in my home with my subhuman parents, I can’t fix my problems unless I move out now before I finish college and become a perma wageslave. That way i’d probably rope in a few years.

Talking to some foid or normie about strictly male incel problems wouldn’t do anything for me.
Some jew meds would definitely be nice but i’m scared of how i’ll react to them. I read stuff online and i’ve seen a lot of posts saying they basically turn you into a mindless, passive slave.

There’s also the process of actually going to a psychiatrist and talking to him/ her and finding out I have way more problems than I even thought. Basically my whole life has been a mess and a series of unfortunate events.
It’s a lot of effort for a highinhibcel.
As long as I live in my home with my subhuman parents, I can’t fix my problems unless I move out now before I finish college and become a perma wageslave. That way i’d probably rope in a few years.
You don’t need to take any advice of them. You only need their medication. Medication against anxiety calm you down and you will be able to talk to foids without feeling as if your heart is going to stop any moment.

Nobody ever turned into a mindless slave because of it, especially people who say that, since it’s contradictory. If they are so much of a slave, why do they still criticize their „psychiatrists“ so much.

Reducing anxiety doesen’t turn you into a slave, it is actually the exact opposite of it.
You will be a slave if you have anxiety, you will be easy to control because you will be afraid to be yourself

I'm too scared to talk to foids and I often put my head down when I walk past them due to my feelings of inferiority and this nigga was out there raping and slaughtering them by the dozens. It puts things into perspective. Just few millimeters of brain wiring :feelsrope:
I'll talk to you, fren

depends what your prescribed, some increase your libido, others kill it and make you fat.
i think the most common one used for anxiety (or at least in my country) is something called sertraline (or zoloft for americans). as someone with social anxiety it helped a lot. i didn't care what people thought of me and i could easily walk around in a shopping centre or in town. however it killed my libido and made me a fat fuck. also i still feel anxiety around girls because i am a subhuman and no amount of medication can cure that feeling:fuk:

They didn't call Ted Bundy the "Lady Killer" for nothing. He was also an organized killer. He knew how to talk to young women and trick them by faking an injury by wearing a cast. Then, when they would least expect it, Ted would hit them with a weapon and knock the woman out... Now she was all his to control :D

you can try, but Ted Bundy learned well, you need to be confident, ted bundy was because he got laid constantly. Ted Bundy felt satisfied in his skin, not emasculated

They didn't call Ted Bundy the "Lady Killer" for nothing. He was also an organized killer. He knew how to talk to young women and trick them by faking an injury by wearing a cast. Then, when they would least expect it, Ted would hit them with a weapon and knock the woman out... Now she was all his to control :D
He knew psychology of people (he even worked as a suicide hotliner)