Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching some good ol Deathnote

T

takurak

Banned
-
Deathnote is such a great anime with great lessons

It really takes the sexual frustration off me because there's no disgusting femoid that Light succumbs over to unlike in Tokyo Ghoul which I at first considered a tragedy because of how Kaneki was but it turned out he was a chadlite

Light on the other hand will always be a hero and remind me much of how our own beloved ER tried to correct this world and implement justice

No one spoil this anime for me please.

It is a mediocre anime at best.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Light on the other hand will always be a hero and remind me much of how our own beloved ER tried to correct this world and implement justice"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You really dont want to finish Death Note then...[/font]

Maeror said:
It is a mediocre anime at best.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Light on the other hand will always be a hero and remind me much of how our own beloved ER tried to correct this world and implement justice"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You really dont want to finish Death Note then...[/font]

Please it is the best anime in the world

No female worshiping is extremely rare in anime as Japan is full of cucks. Light is the perfect example of how males should treat dumb delusional females. I don't care if he dies in the end or whatever, you can tell he is a self aware man who stoops to no female or shows love for them. That's all it needs to be a good anime, because that's how rare it is.

Yep death note is a pretty great anime

Light didn't give a fuck about Misa, he was driven by purpose.

It makes it into my top ten

ArtoriasWolf said:
It makes it into my top ten

Whats your top 1 to 10 list. Is it mainly incel anime or are you able to enjoy romance ..

takurak said:
Whats your top 1 to 10 list. Is it mainly incel anime or are you able to enjoy romance ..

I have always hated romance, I don't care if people do but, you know that shit is not how it happens in real life( even if it was I would hate it, just not what I enjoy). I like action and violence, psychological stuff too. My anime list is not incel, more like a normies.

Some of my favourites are attack on titian, code geass, one punch man and ajin

If more anime was like Death Note i'd probably watch more.

Schizoidcel said:
If more anime was like Death Note i'd probably watch more.

I agree with you so much. Unfortunately normie taste has majored the anime production to appease only their taste

Fucking normies..destroy everything. That's the reason no anime has been as great as death note in so long

takurak said:
I agree with you so much. Unfortunately normie taste has majored the anime production to appease only their taste

Fucking normies..destroy everything. That's the reason no anime has been as great as death note in so long

But Death Note is a normie anime

UncannyValley said:
But Death Note is a normie anime

It is not normie at all

Death note appeals to the normies because of the high IQ thinking and the ruthless planning = appeals both incels and normies

However add the fact that no femoid trash is involved or let inside the main circle to ruin plans of either main character is the reason why the anime appeals even more to the incel.

takurak said:
However add the fact that no femoid trash is involved or let inside the main circle to ruin plans of either main character is the reason why the anime appeals even more to the incel.

2533797_orig.jpg

She's the reason why Light had to erase his memory

UncannyValley said:
2533797_orig.jpg

She's the reason why Light had to erase his memory

She's the reason Light was able to beat L.

UncannyValley said:
Indirectly.

She was an obidient women to succumbed to Light's every wish such as making the shinigami deal. Misa is incredibly grateful, and her intense appreciation and hero-worship initially fuels her actions as the Second Kira. After she becomes emotionally attached to Light, her behavior is strongly motivated by love. She would do anything for him and all he has to do is give her a little smoochie

Misa is the best femoid in the anime world to exist.

takurak said:
She was an obidient women to succumbed to Light's every wish such as making the shinigami deal. Misa is incredibly grateful, and her intense appreciation and hero-worship initially fuels her actions as the Second Kira. After she becomes emotionally attached to Light, her behavior is strongly motivated by love. She would do anything for him and all he has to do is give her a little smoochie

Misa is the best femoid in the anime world to exist.

It's because he was Chad. If he turned out to be ugly, then it would've been different. AWALT

In the anime, Light even implies to Ryuk that his popularity is due to his appearance

UncannyValley said:
It's because he was Chad. If he turned out to be ugly, then it would've been different. AWALT

In the anime, Light even implies to Ryuk that his popularity is due to his appearance

Yes but if Light were ugly and still had the brains or even more, he'd have succeeded from day one.

In fact I would go so far to say if Light controlled his ego the moment L broadcasted the criminal talking shit about him, the case would be much more complex. Light has the brains but also has a huge ego which was his demise

death note is the best

Wtf this nigga said he liked death note and still got banned