Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching My Parents Die

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★★★★
I've never felt pain like this before. This type of pain removes all joy. Today I bought myself the new iPhone and I felt nothing doing it.

My mother and father are getting old, they're starting to have health problems. What am I supposed to do when they're gone? I have nothing else to live for. I even told my mother this. She still believes I'm going to have a big family with a wife and kids and good career one day. I have no prospects for any of that.

Are there any oldcels that have been through this?

Brutal I'll probably be going through the same in the next 10-15 years. Then I'll truly be 100% alone

I don't really know what to say other than most of us will be experiencing the same thing eventually, without a partner of our own the loss of parents is going to be brutal.

Finally you can live by yourself

Aren't they supposed to be equivalent of a normie and a female, that must mean you have complete privacy now at least in your house

I think about this sometimes, when my parents die it's going to be either the rope or a slow death while travel around on foot, because no way I'm gonna stay in one place expecting handouts if I become homeless.

I've never felt pain like this before. This type of pain removes all joy. Today I bought myself the new iPhone and I felt nothing doing it.

My mother and father are getting old, they're starting to have health problems. What am I supposed to do when they're gone? I have nothing else to live for. I even told my mother this. She still believes I'm going to have a big family with a wife and kids and good career one day. I have no prospects for any of that.

they are just old?
both my parents are literally suffering from cancer
and they are not receiving any medication, I know that their time, and mine is limited (i'm a neet)

Can you try to get a foreign bride???

Muh Familyrino :feels::feels: @Zer0/∞

I would give 2 shits if my mother died. Only care because she’s the only person i can stay with and share the bills with

Muh Familyrino :feels::feels: @Zer0/∞

I would give 2 shits if my mother died. Only care because she’s the only person i can stay with and share the bills with
at least you have a job?

mods ban this nigga
truecells suffered thier whole lives and no one cares for them
if you feel bad for your parents
then you never actually suffered in life
(he is new so keep in eye on him)
Retard

they are just old?
and they are not receiving any medication, I know that their time, and mine is limited (i'm a neet)
yeah I should just chill and continue to enjoy them while I can, it's just hard driving them to and from the hospital watching them slowly deteriorate

yes one right here may I follow you mate

they are just old?
what does neet mean? sorry to be a pain.

Finally you can live by yourself

Aren't they supposed to be equivalent of a normie and a female, that must mean you have complete privacy now at least in your house
yes but when your an oldcel past your prime and not in your twenties it is going to be depressing

how old are you