Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching and reading about @jerkjocky made me change my life

InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
I've been in a rut for the past few years because of a bereavement. Finished college but didn't get a job for a few years. I found some joy in communities like incels.is because they reminded me of shit like 4chan and hackforums from back in the day.

But one day I was reading a comment by @jerkjocky, clicked on his profile and it really made me want to change my life. I saw the next decades of my life flash before my eyes. Smugposting and bullying people who deserve it, but while not improving myself, gradually falling in to bad habits leading to me spending 18 hours a day in front of a computer before dying of DVT. I saw what @jerkjocky did with his life and how he's now stuck in it. He won't get a job or ever pay child support because he's stuck in this life and constantly needs to justify it to himself. He's too invested in it to care about anything else. He unironically bragged about spending 80+ hour weeks 'fucking sheboons'. There is no hope for him.

But there was hope for me, and maybe for you too, reader.

Over the last few months I've been lifting again. Made some neat projects. Contributed to projects that interested me. Learned a lot. Got finances in order. Started going outside again. Sometimes I'd go to @jerkjocky profile and not even read, just see the wordswordswords and feel new motivation to apply for jobs. Got a few interviews and currently have two applications that might be my in.

I'm once again a productive member of society with a life, and it feels good.

Thank you for being so unbelievably and depressingly pathetic that you indirectly motivated me out of a rut through the fear of becoming anything like you, you abusive, child support dodging cunt.

Were u a school bully?

@jerkjocky you have a dick sucker :feelshmm:

I agree, although I must say the lad is funny if you don't take him seriously

@jerkjocky you have a dick sucker :feelshmm:
yeah bro. its these tinycocked fags that know my superiority over them and feel the need to do shit like this. they are forever my bitch and they know so.

@Substitute Subhuman thots?