Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching a movie made me sad

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Officer
So I watched the Fall (2022). It's about a cute foid who likes mountaineering and her tall Tyrone boyfriend dies in an accident which spirals her life out of control for a while. Another nice foid friend shows to cheer her up and they decide to defy death by taking on yet another climbing challenge.

They end up stuck on top of a tower after its ladder breaks apart and as they sit there contemplating their potential demise the friend of the grieving girl confesses that she was banging the same Tyrone but did not want to make it known and put an end to the situationship to avoid hurting her friend. So basically that's the lived fact of women gravitating to the same men being displayed on film.
Ultimately the non-protagonist foid dies and the main foidster survives with minimal injuries.

Anyway the emotional display of affection and the yearning for Tyrone-Chad's mere memory kind of hit me in the feels. I remember just a moment ago I was in the same age bracket as the actresses and it seemed somewhat realistic for someone to pine over me like that.

I think I've seen a movie recap thing of that movie

DNW bro,

I don't watch niggy goyslop