Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How many foids do you made cry ?

I dont want to because i fear they will know its me, trust me when i say this but if i describe her they will immediately know its me because of how she was or is
Why tell story if you can't tell it properly u dumb nigger

At least 5 mental health workers
3 e-girls
2 rotund women I treated like crap after using them
A stupid Chink girl I walked past in the forest terrifying her

Me and this kid in fourth grade were trolling this girl and we kept telling her the illuminati was real and she got so mad that she started crying lmaoo.

We thought it was just a joke between the three of us so me and that kid were surprised when she started crying.

So to answer your question, 1
It is real though

When i was in 8th grade, i said to my oneitis she looks like a mechanical keyboard because of her severe acne in front of all my class, she started crying and leave the class (the foid teacher was very pissed off because she heard i continue to laugh when she was out to reach the slut jfl) :feelskek: all the school hated me for this but it was worse

And in High school a foid confess in the class Snapchat group than his brother was mad about her because she had sex and insulte her, so i said he is based and his brother should beat her to blood because she is a slut, she leaved the group and a dude of my class reported she was crying because of this :feelsLSD:
Based. I only made 1 foid cry. In first grade.
Me and this kid in fourth grade were trolling this girl and we kept telling her the illuminati was real and she got so mad that she started crying lmaoo.

We thought it was just a joke between the three of us so me and that kid were surprised when she started crying.

So to answer your question, 1
Illuminati IS real!

my mum and my sister ;-;
and this girl in middle school i poked with a pencil cuz of something she did cant remember now | she bled and cried |

another incident comes to mind. not sure if this counts. let me know

back in high school there was this girl who was teasing me; cuz i rarely spoke and the teach shouted at her which resulted in her crying in front of everyone.
of course he later than apologized to her , which makes me wonder if she was even crying for real or merely pretending . fucking bitch

yeahh I cried, since I loved someone. After the 3rd rejection I never felt any emotion to w0men, besides lust.

Idk, I hated all my sisters friends because they acted like rude bitches!

zero, making them cry is a chad trait

When i was in 8th grade, i said to my oneitis she looks like a mechanical keyboard because of her severe acne in front of all my class, she started crying and leave the class (the foid teacher was very pissed off because she heard i continue to laugh when she was out to reach the slut jfl) :feelskek: all the school hated me for this but it was worse

And in High school a foid confess in the class Snapchat group than his brother was mad about her because she had sex and insulte her, so i said he is based and his brother should beat her to blood because she is a slut, she leaved the group and a dude of my class reported she was crying because of this :feelsLSD:
No foid cares about me. They make me angry instead