Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Watchin breaking bad atm

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Rewatching it for the 3rd time rn so I have this Avi until I finish it

One of my favorite seris tbh.

Never finished

normie trait

normie trait
24688 1

Never watched

tbh @FastBananaCEO you should start watching anime, I'm sure you could fine some on netflix of course you have a susbcription normie trait.

I didn't watch it until years after it finished, a true incel trait is just downloading the whole series years later and bingemaxxing.

never watched

It's a big manlet oldcel circlejerk. So it's obviously right up my alley.

Noice, i am all ready for the final season of BetterCallSaul.
Ye I can't wait. Will be a while tho. They start filming in September meaning that it probably will come out either summer '21 or a bit later

Ye I can't wait. Will be a while tho. They start filming in September meaning that it probably will come out either summer '21 or a bit later
Yep. But its a good thing that its coming to an end. Will tie up the whole BB universe nicely.

Watched BB and El Camino but not better Call Saul.
Great show imo. But the last season was rather bad.

Watched BB and El Camino but not better Call Saul.
Great show imo. But the last season was rather bad.
Wtf? Maybe the beginning but the ending episodes are some of the best in the whole series. Ozymandias is the best episode in the entire series imo.

Wtf? Maybe the beginning but the ending episodes are some of the best in the whole series. Ozymandias is the best episode in the entire series imo.
You are right, some episodes were great and the acting of some actors was amazing but the whole season felt like a huge landslide. Everything was getting worse each episode. And one of my favorite characters (Mike) was killed just to tie up some loose ends. I also disliked the introduction of Jacks gang. Their involvement felt pretty rushed compared to Gus Fring with his detailed background story and slower buildup.

You watch anime and Pokémon
I actually dislike the Pokémon anime tbh. As for anime in general, 95%+ of anime are shit, but at least they don't have feminist, homosexual, cuckold and agecuck propaganda like western media these days do.

Great series.

I have watched it twice and am thinking about rewatching it again.

Fuck... the things i'd do to be able to wipe any memory I have of it and just watch it again without knowing what will happen.

It’s pretty good but slightly overrated imo

I started watching this years ago but I stopped during season three. I should pick it up but I am not sure where I left off.