Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watched "The boy in the striped pyjamas" and damn it was so bad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember we had the book as mandatory reading in middle school and we also watched the movie, yesterday I wanted something easy and short to watch on netflix (family pays for subscription so I use it too) so I thought why not, I'll watch it. It wasn't boring but the plot is so ridiculous and stupid, you're telling me that German civilians were so naive they didn't know what was happening in concentration camps? Is the main character so sheltered and retarded not to know that the concentration camp is not a fucking farm? Also there's one small irrelevant detail that doesn't make sense, there's a scene in the house of the father who is a SS officer and the band is playing jazz music, which was considered degenerate music by the nazis so this would have been impossible in real life.

There's a scene where they are having dinner and the jew waiter (who is a prisoner from the camp) spills the wine and lieuetenant Kotler says "you cretin jew!" and takes him outside to beat him up to death but you can only hear its screams, I dunno why but when I was 12 that scene made me laugh. Not because I hated the jew, most likely because it was so random. Also in my headcanon that officer later died in Normandy killed by the main character of COD2 American campaign, because in those levels one of the German enemies has an SS officer (with the cap and everything) uniform so everytime I killed him it reminded me of the character of the movie. With my friend we had an inside joke that said "let's go killing some Kotlers" when we wanted to play COD2 on our shitty school laptops, good old times.

Fuck bruno

We watched that trash in 8th grade, a bunch of bitches started crying at the end of the movie :feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Same thing happened in my school :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Unfortunately for me I also had to go a museum on top of the mandatory reading

I also read that book, I liked it

wink-smile.gif

Celebration Jewish GIF by jecamartinez

200w.gif

Yea i saw it when i was a kid. The scene where the Nazi beat the guy to death for spilling the wine kinda traumatized me

Yea i saw it when i was a kid. The scene where the Nazi beat the guy to death for spilling the wine kinda traumatized me
Interesting, for you it was traumatizing but for me it was funny. But again it's not because I'm a stormfrontcel it's because I was an edgelord and the scene kinda came out of nowhere kek.

Bruno is a retard
I know right, how could he not realize what was going on. When I was his age (8) the economic recession was happening and even if I didn't watch the news or understand what was happening, it was very clear that a lot of people were struggling with money. Completely unrealistic he didn't know about concentration camps or even persecution of jews.

Interesting, for you it was traumatizing but for me it was funny. But again it's not because I'm a stormfrontcel it's because I was an edgelord and the scene kinda came out of nowhere kek.
I was only like 10 when i saw it

Never seen it and never will. There are too many movies about the holocaust

Watch "The Pianist" instead, much grittier. And "Schindler's list" if you haven't already.

Typical jewish brainwashing to show Holocaust-movies in school. They should show kids this meme instead:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 29 um 224802

Watch "The Pianist" instead, much grittier. And "Schindler's list" if you haven't already.
Yeah I watched them and those were better. Schindler's list I had to watch it also in middle school for history class and then answer some questions.

I remember we had the book as mandatory reading in middle school and we also watched the movie, yesterday I wanted something easy and short to watch on netflix (family pays for subscription so I use it too) so I thought why not, I'll watch it. It wasn't boring but the plot is so ridiculous and stupid, you're telling me that German civilians were so naive they didn't know what was happening in concentration camps? Is the main character so sheltered and retarded not to know that the concentration camp is not a fucking farm? Also there's one small irrelevant detail that doesn't make sense, there's a scene in the house of the father who is a SS officer and the band is playing jazz music, which was considered degenerate music by the nazis so this would have been impossible in real life.

There's a scene where they are having dinner and the jew waiter (who is a prisoner from the camp) spills the wine and lieuetenant Kotler says "you cretin jew!" and takes him outside to beat him up to death but you can only hear its screams, I dunno why but when I was 12 that scene made me laugh. Not because I hated the jew, most likely because it was so random. Also in my headcanon that officer later died in Normandy killed by the main character of COD2 American campaign, because in those levels one of the German enemies has an SS officer (with the cap and everything) uniform so everytime I killed him it reminded me of the character of the movie. With my friend we had an inside joke that said "let's go killing some Kotlers" when we wanted to play COD2 on our shitty school laptops, good old times.
Trucel trait: no friend to play cod2 with :fuk:

You better watch that movie 1000 more times you fucking antisemite and understand our struggle :feelsping:

I remember my little sister started crying towars the end:lul::lul:

holocaust propaganda