Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watched Dad Have Manic Episode, I'm Deleting Again Due to Probably Being Mentalcel Sorry

racechangerr

racechangerr

Future Surgery Freak
★★
Just did alot of self reflection recently, and I think I just need to deactivate again. I know there is no escaping the Blackpill due to the data/statistics.. but I just watched my Dad have a mental episode with cops and it made me realize.. IM JUST A FUCKING NUT too.. and I dont want to be one.

Alot of these posts make me see the cold realities of interacting with modern day women.. and everytime I see posts that give me ragefuel it can trigger an episode similar to how my father was with police... and I don't want to be like that... Ill probably come back again / lurk hopefully not. Whatever

Cya brocels

Just did alot of self reflection recently, and I think I just need to deactivate again. I know there is no escaping the Blackpill due to the data/statistics.. but I just watched my Dad have a mental episode with cops and it made me realize.. IM JUST A FUCKING NUT too.. and I dont want to be one.

Alot of these posts make me see the cold realities of interacting with modern day women.. and everytime I see posts that give me ragefuel it can trigger an episode similar to how my father was with police... and I don't want to be like that... Ill probably come back again / lurk hopefully not. Whatever

Cya brocels
yeah prob best to be in the dark

is your dad schizophrenic ? i feel bad for you bro i'm schizo too ( with autism too :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: )

damn best of luck

Understandable. I had to walk away from a situation earlier yesterday too because I was afraid I'd do something I'd regret.

Cya brocels
Haha idgaf GrAY