Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watch the show: You on Netflix

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
If you ignored the bluepills handed to you, there's an atomic blackpill at the core. This show is basically about a Jewish chad stalking this white girl that he likes and he cucks hard for her by doing extreme things to her friends and boyfriend. Literally "Just be a psychopath bro" theory.

Chad = impeccable god who can do no wrong

incel = non human

Chad = impeccable god who can do no wrong

incel = non human

Yep. The guy that runs the bookstore with Chad is literally a fatcel glasscel, and ethnicel. You could see how the foids react to him when they see him. There's a bunch of blackpills in that show.

Sounds boring, i'll watch the witcher instead

Sounds boring, i'll watch the witcher instead

Trust me, it's not. It's full of blackpills. Watch only the first season. "Just be a psychopath bro" theory in effect. Also, the dark triad personality traits are present in the protagonist.

I saw it,it's full of blackpills indeed,even when Joe is a bluepilled normie.

The 2nd season is also great with all the yandere shit.

Basically all women are whores and will betray you at the slightest chance,even when they tell you they love you.

The ending of season 2 was fucking cringe. He had everything he needed and yet he takes her for fucking granted

The ending of season 2 was fucking cringe. He had everything he needed and yet he takes her for fucking granted

He stopped loving Love (lel) when she went full yandere.

He wanted a perfect and pure waifu.

SPOILERS

He stopped loving Love (lel) when she went full yandere.

He wanted a perfect and pure waifu.
He's a hypocrite. They could have been two yanderes together who love eachother unconditionally, would kill for eachother. But instead he went fag mode

He's a hypocrite. They could have been two yanderes together who love eachother unconditionally, would kill for eachother. But instead he went fag mode

Of course he's an hypocrite that's the whole point of the show

I wonder if the show is supposed to be blackpilled on purpose or if the show runners are oblivious. Either way I’ll check it out. I hope the main Chad brutalizes foids in it

I wonder if the show is supposed to be blackpilled on purpose or if the show runners are oblivious. Either way I’ll check it out. I hope the main Chad brutalizes foids in it
He does and it's epic everytime. He's always killing foids in new and creative ways

Not a terrible show, ngl. Full of black pills indeed. There is a fascinating letter that the main character writes in her jail at some point. Something about how she spends her whole life hoping for prince Charming but once he shows up, it turns out she doesn't love him.

That being said, I'm done with Netflix. Too much SJW and identity politics infesting it.

This show is so blackpilled. I've only watched S1 so far.

Becky immediately forgiving and having sex with Benjy after she found out he fooled around with another girl.

Becky having ONS with random tinder dude but for Joe it's 'different' and he has to 'work for it' (to get in bed with her)

Becky says her first kiss wasn't with the guy she liked but some random guy she found attractive iirc.

Becky gaslighting Joe when he suspected she was cheating. Turned out she was indeed cheating.
This is what I can recall for now. I am sure the writers(mostly foids i think) were deliberate in these blackpills. I don't think I have the mental strength to watch S2 after what happened in S1

could not be bothered with Netflix.