Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hello fbi

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
:feelstrash: hello fbi, just a little disclaimer, while I describe potentially controversial thoughts here in this post, I would never be capable of actually delivering violence to people I refer to in this post at least officially :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I would like to present what's likely an incel trait: losing temper whenever you see or think of a prettyboy, or maybe that's just confined to me being a high-T tallfag :feelstrash:

Whenever I see a mention of a prettyboy, whether it's a sight of a prettyboy in public, in media, such as movies, tv shows, literature, on the Internet (sessions on normie sites such as facebook, instagram or else are the purest ragefuel that I can possibly experience), I lose my temper. While watching a movie, I can go from a relaxed, stable state to assaulting pillows, sofas, and tables. Looking at one on the street can immediately break my day and make me feel an urge to punch him in the face. Even when I fap, while thinking of a foid, an intrusive thought that while I fap to her, she's currently thinking about submitting to a prettyboy, I can absolutely go mad. I associate images of prettyboys with perpetrators, oppressors, thieves, undeserving manchildren that got everything on a golden plate when most slave off to get an ounce of validation. That's how the Jews felt while looking at an SS officer, probably.

Watch this yourself for pure ragefuel, I thought that old cinematography was always a refuge for myself from this shit, yet this compilation of scenes from this Polish tv show from '65 (proof that hypergamy always existed and these prettyboy athletes were always slaying) drove me crazy:

What are your thoughts? Am I alone in this?

Pretty boys SMV mog every highT orge into oblivion. Anyone who denies this is coping to the next dimension.

Wait, so when you're fapping and that thought of her being submissive to a pretty boy pops into your head do you rage and squeeze the life out of your peepee or how does that go?

Fucking KEK tho ngl.

Wait, so when you're fapping and that thought of her being submissive to a pretty boy pops into your head do you rage and squeeze the life out of your peepee or how does that go?
I usually lose my libido for the next day and I start violently shaking kek

I usually lose my libido for the next day and I start violently shaking kek

KEK. Wow dude. You might want to try anger management. At least do it so you can enjoy your fap cope.

Fucking KEK tho ngl.
Literal deathgrip :feelskek:

Chads steal all our looksmatches and ruin them so they can't pair bond, then all they're good for are their roast flaps, not marriage or raising a family unless you're a cuck.

Pretty boys SMV mog every highT orge into oblivion. Anyone who denies this is coping to the next dimension.

Even after seeing these pics, some delusionalcel still cope.

arrfGyH.jpg
EwAOoZp.jpg
wK1impn.png
klOHadh.jpg

This. Just go out and look around and you'll see it.

This. Just go out and look around and you'll see it.
Every foid you ask will say we dont particularly like bodybuilders or muscular guys, something else is more important.And foids are usually not honest,when it comed to their sexual preferences.

Every foid you ask will say we dont particularly like bodybuilders or muscular guys, something else is more important.And foids are usually not honest,when it comed to their sexual preferences.
They don't lie all the time though.

They don't lie all the time though.
Yes that is what I was saying. As a side point they lie most of the time, when it comes to sexual things at least when a man is near.