Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watch out for new greycels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Considering how our lovely site was once again featured on a prominent YouTube channel there should be an influx of LARPers and trolls. Basically, anyone joining in the next 2 weeks should be monitored. @Fat Link watch out.

There should be a rule to delete anyone who registers and doesn't post anything within 2 weeks.

Considering how our lovely site was once again featured on a prominent YouTube channel there should be an influx of LARPers and trolls. Basically, anyone joining in the next 2 weeks should be monitored. @Fat Link watch out.
What's the youtube channel?

any greycel thats signed up within the next month is suspicious tbh.

Send all GRaYcels to Gulag (in minecraft)

Just deny all the new account requests @Fat Link

graycels should be banned on spot

Despite being a greycel, I'm definitely not a fed. Can you guys please send phone numbers and addresses to me now?
Downloadfile

There should be a rule to delete anyone who registers and doesn't post anything within 2 weeks.
It's less likely that they are infiltrators than those who immediately start posting, you mostly affect shycels via it.
Furthermore, most infiltrators spill up (by admitting that they are women or non-incel).

Ban all greycels :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It's less likely that they are infiltrators than those who immediately start posting, you mostly affect shycels via it.
Furthermore, most infiltrators spill up (by admitting that they are women or non-incel).
Yea all LARPers get exposed at a certain point. Even the most dedicated ones like Colvin.
Ban all greycels :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
good idea :feelsautistic::feelsLSD:

Kill all greycels in the world... of warcraft

Thanks everybody for the heads up[/Barack Obama sociopath nigger fake friendly sounding voiceover.:feelsclown:

Seriously though I was wondering why in the fuck were there so many newly registered users waiting for approval today like a backed up toilet about to overflow?:feelshehe:

I was under the impression the site was either glitching out or we were under some kind of hacker attack etc, etc.:feelswhat:

Guess though from what you’re all saying its just a standard curiosity raid due to some presumed normie or autist youtuber mentioning us because reasons.:ahegao:

Don’t you worry yourselves bros.:feelsthink:

I will deal with them.:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/3D8TEJtQRhw

Last edited:
I.N.C.E.L is the new cool, everyone wants to be incel now.
Thanks everybody for the heads up[/Barack Obama sociopath nigger fake friendly sounding voiceover.:feelsclown:

Seriously though I was wondering why in the fuck were there so many newly registered users waiting for approval today like a backed up toilet about to overflow?:feelshehe:

I was under the impression the site was either glitching out or we were under some kind of hacker attack etc, etc.:feelswhat:

Guess though from what you’re all saying its just a standard curiosity raid due to some presumed normie or autist youtuber mentioning us because reasons.:ahegao:

Don’t you worry yourselves bros.:feelsthink:

I will deal with them.:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/3D8TEJtQRhw

lol

Please don't ban me lads imma greycel but I joined before this fuck made his yt vid :horror::horror::horror:

Holy shit!:feelswhat:

This kooky coon has over 2 million subscribers!!:feelsohh:

Nobody tell ReviewTechUSA he’s been lapped by yet another similar content creator lest he reach for the gun or the razors!!:feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Fat Link

Go into ban appeals and look at the greycels viewing the threads like “edp445” “gamingamer” and “butteredbreadbuns” including a few others I can’t bother to list. They have their profiles “unable to view” which means they are still waiting for approval. If I were you I’d perma ban all of them. They’re normies who are waiting to join this site.

damn why do we keep tagging my nigga @Fat Link :feelsUgh:

surely other mods can help

Go ER on graycels (in your imagination)

lol there are 2300 bluepills right now, usually there's about 900

I dont get the larpers and trolls. If I wasnt an incel I probably wouldnt even know what that term is. You must be mentally ill to come here if you are not actually an incel

I dont get the larpers and trolls. If I wasnt an incel I probably wouldnt even know what that term is. You must be mentally ill to come here if you are not actually an incel
Bruh there are lot of tall normie-tier guys here, even some high-tier ones kek, this forum is fakecel larp central, i thought that everyone here already knew that this is an open secret kek :feelshaha:

Bruh there are lot of tall normie-tier guys here, even some high-tier ones kek, this forum is fakecel larp central, i thought that everyone here already knew that it's an open secret kek :feelshaha:
Maybe they are mentalcels, autistic or had abusive childhood. As a normie tier you are simply invisible to women. They wont be repulsed by you but they wont care about you either especially if you are introvert, autistic, boring etc. If someone is a normie and virgin at 21 he is an incel by definition. Most incels fall into low tier normie category .

But yes you are right a lot of fakecels here bragging about talking to women and such lmao having female friends :feelsUnreal:

Make that 3 days. I remember when I first joined, I made an immediate attempt to start posting and making threads.

Make that 3 days. I remember when I first joined, I made an immediate attempt to start posting and making threads.
I almost got banned right after joining cuz of my first avi :feelsLightsaber::feelsLSD:

Imagine getting ostracized because of some evil maggots:feelsohgod:

This is our cozy place as well,anyone who just joined is suspicious of illegal activities :feelswhat:

Watch out for @nihility he is the one approving all the obvious troll greycels

Mods should reject all new appeals for the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back