Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Washington state school board director to teach sexual 'pleasure' class to 9-year olds at sex shop

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

You can't be serious. Its a old looking hag too. This has to be some sort of dream.

Eat Dat Shit You Fucking IDIOT SUB NEGATIVE IQ Normies

Supporting this kind of shit will benefit us they said

Imagine a male teacher doing this. JFL

View attachment 636681

You can't be serious. Its a old looking hag too. This has to be some sort of dream.
This is what chad and stacy offspring will endure in the future they will be ass raped by gay ass drag queen till their anus gaping beyond repair at local sex shop full of stds

"Mason" hmmmm? My Jewdar is registering a 6 million on the kike scale, but the name Mason doesn't sound Jewish. Must be a crypto-kike Jewess who changed her name for easier subversion:bigbrain:

groomers gonna groom

I can't believe normies eat this shit up.

soycucks spelling their own death sentences. Shit like this will make folk vote red and slowly ban this shit. :lul:

Wouldn't be a bad idea if it was a class for teenage incels. I wouldn't have minded ascending with some of my teachers. :feelsohh::ahegao:

that's trash, but i guess since she's a woman she must have good intentions :soy:

Words can't describe how much I hate liberals.
soycucks spelling their own death sentences. Shit like this will make folk vote red and slowly ban this shit. :lul:
I doubt that the average degenerate liberal cares. Especially the niggers. Remember these people destroyed all culture and social boundries in the fucking 70s. We are just seeing the consequences now

So they let a sex shop owner work at a school...

Whites are truly the worst humanity has to offer

"Mason" hmmmm? My Jewdar is registering a 6 million on the kike scale, but the name Mason doesn't sound Jewish. Must be a crypto-kike Jewess who changed her name for easier subversion:bigbrain:
Mason = freeMasons :shock::shock::shock::shock: