Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was watching dbdr's first live stream .I think he is losing his mind just a little bit now lol

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
I don't know he was ranting about fat wives who are so fat that their husband 's dick doesn't fit anymore so they go an cheat on their husbands with 10 inch dicks and then laughed hysterically lol

Like I am not even kidding. He was laughing hysterically for a good 5 minutes exactly like a joker after talking about fat wives cheating on their husbands then drunk ranting about the most random shit and laughing like a madman lol

I think all the years of bullying has got to his brain lol. He is legit going insane

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/ZzyRh8U-1e0?feature=shared

Haven’t watched this content yet

Sorry bro, but I won't listen to a guys hourlong monologue.

THE DICK WONT FIT

I'm honestly kinda worried about Dbdr.

I have a feeling that he is gonna rope pretty soon

Sorry bro, but I won't listen to a guys hourlong monologue.
yeah I didn't watch all of it too lol I just watched the first 20 minutes of his madness rambling

I don't know he was ranting about fat wives who are so fat that their husband 's dick doesn't fit anymore so they go an cheat on their husbands with 10 inch dicks and then laughed hysterically lol

Like I am not even kidding. He was laughing hysterically for a good 5 minutes exactly like a joker after talking about fat wives cheating on their husbands then drunk ranting about the most random shit and laughing like a madman lol

I think all the years of bullying has got to his brain lol. He is legit going insane

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/ZzyRh8U-1e0?feature=shared

Yeah I was watching it too he’s genuinely fucking lost it

Im kind of worried for him but atleast we will probably get some good content out of his insanity arc

I think he lost it because he was talking about his 4 incher earlier and then the dickpill hit him and he realised how over it is for him

THE DICK WONT FIT

I'm honestly kinda worried about Dbdr.

I have a feeling that he is gonna rope pretty soon
Yeah he might it seems like he cant take much more before he completely fucking loses it

Blackpill overdose

Im kind of worried for him but atleast we will probably get some good content out of his insanity arc

View attachment 1173833
I think he lost it because he was talking about his 4 incher earlier and then the dickpill hit him and he realised how over it is for him
looks like a scene out of jokER lol

View attachment 1173833
bro what the fuck

hope hes okay

man this seems like one of those points in your life when you’re at the complete bottom and have completely lost it so your brain makes everything seem fucking funny as the absolute last resort to keep you from roping

i have been there and the crash is god awful

He does have his nissan vERsa to go er in
But he doesnt seem like the type of guy to do it
I mean the supreme gentleman didn't seem the type to......u never know

I mean the supreme gentleman didn't seem the type to......u never know
He did
he kept doing anti social behaviour like throwing drinks on people and trying to throw people off the roof at that party
Whenever he would get angry he said he would beat his bed with a wooden sword and slash around in the air with his knife to take out his rage

When u read his manifesto its very obvious he was going to end up doing a shooting at some point

The only similar thing i can think of dbdr doing is saying hes going to beat wingmans ass in that live but Idk if he actually will
It wouldn’t surprise me if he did at this point

He did
he kept doing anti social behaviour like throwing drinks on people and trying to throw people off the roof at that party
Whenever he would get angry he said he would beat his bed with a wooden sword and slash around in the air with his knife to take out his rage

When u read his manifesto its very obvious he was going to end up doing a shooting at some point

The only similar thing i can think of dbdr doing is saying hes going to beat wingmans ass in that live but Idk if he actually will
It wouldn’t surprise me if he did at this point
yeah Now that I think about it dbdr is far more emotionally self aware and mature than ER