Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was ur dad an incel?

WhiteShariaNow

WhiteShariaNow

Brb, writing my manifesto boyos
★★
My dad was incel but managed to betabux my mother when he was 25y/o.
They married quickly and made me and my sister. After that my dad was technically incel again since my mother would not fuck him for the last 20 years.
She recently divorced him btw.
My dad told me this one night when he got really drunk and he had tears in his eyes but was strong enough to not cry :feelscry:.

It never even began for me tbh. The blackpill was with me from day one

Mentalcel yeh

No, please stop trying to change the meaning of involuntarily celibate. Thank you.

Nah he escaped after puberty

They married quickly and made me and my sister. After that my dad was technically incel again since my mother would not fuck him for the last 20 years.
My dad told me this one night when he got really drunk and he had tears in his eyes but was strong enough to not cry :feelscry:.

Does that mean your mother was a stacy?

How can he be mentalcel if he made you wth..

I'm not, incel has never ment being a virgin
Well why ask the fucking question, retard and it was well after I was born

Nop. He have 6 sons from different womans. My dad could be call a chad for that.

No but my dad was a massive cuck, he trusted many women and they all burned him

he claims he wasnt but hard to believe tbh

My parents got divorded a few years after I was born. My dad is/was chad-lite even if he got some incel looks. He never gave a fuck about me so I was never able to learn any of this.

Did he say what the reason she gave was for not wanting to fuck him?

No. He married with 17 (which was then declared null when he came to the West) and then he married my mother later. And then left her for another woman he then later left for another woman before coming back to my mother and then dying.

Last edited:
My dad is a Chad manlet. I wish I got his Chad genetics even if that meant manletism.

Mine is a glorified beta bux.

Surgerymax and roidmax, be the one to end the bet affliction in your family. Fight the Zionist scum and crush Communism with your brothers my friend!

he was a 21 year old ethnic chadlite and married my russian stacy mom, who was barely 16. They're married since 25 years now and still have sex like teens.

No, propably a high tier normie or chaldlite when he was young. I hate him and my uncle when they tell stories when they where slaying girls.:feelsbadman::feelscry: I mean they know i don't or at least, i belive they know. Why do they keep torture me by saying.

My dad was, bastard lucked out big time. He ran bad boy lowlife game and managed to get my mom. Treated her like shit and she still stuck around, she loved the abuse.

I was blackpilled at a very early age because of this. Women love lowlife types and thrive off the abuse and drama.

Last edited:
No. He married 2 times and my aunts always used to tell stories of how girls would be driven into him in his youth.

He was tall, white, chad-looking and intelligent asf, but decided to breed with an average mixed latina and have an incel son. I look a lot like him if he suffered a car disaster.

You need to teach your mother a lesson for me, my son

Both my mom and dad were beautiful in their youth,my dad is also proven high iq.

I don't know what happened.

My dad is a slayer Chad. JFL

Nah. My dad was a normal liked guy at first, but in his very late teens he became a Chad.

Uh, yes, my dad is still an incel.

You gotta ask your mama some questions if your dad was a incel

My dad batabuxxed to has 5 fucking 3 and h gave his shit height genes to me

LOL @ a father being an “incel”

Your dad was a low-tier normie, dude.

Moneymaxxing tbh.