Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was up cooking this at 08:30am this morning.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20200917 092336

Legs weren't feeling to bad this morning, (they are now though ngl) so chanced my arm at making a fry-up. Was tasty :cool:

looks good bro
who is that in your youtube profile pic

looks good bro
who is that in your youtube profile pic
It was, I'd like to have one every morning but most of the time my balance is fucked and/or I'm in too much pain, so just isn't safe.

It's Scott Beierle AKA St. Yogacel. He shot up a yoga studio in November 2018 because he was sick of being Incel, and at the state of foids in this day and age, killing 2 foids. here's a couple of links on him:

He made lots of videos quoting ER and about the shallow nature of foids, incase you're interested:

View: https://youtu.be/8Ca00hcOND8

He also made an album which is full of Blackpill songs:

View: https://audiomack.com/scott-beierle/album/path-of-defiance

I made a mosaic of this image of him with the faces of Incel killers,and attempted Incel killers back in January:

UzRhUjP

This is thread I made about it when I made it:

Last edited:
View attachment 340017

Legs weren't feeling to bad this morning, (they are now though ngl) so chanced my arm at making a fry-up. Was tasty :cool:
i like what is in that pan.

but combining it? jfl what the fuck
lets see

sausages
steak
egg
beans
bacon
chicken wings
mushrooms

did you go dumpster diving behind a slaughterhouse wtf is this lol?

lets see

sausages
steak
egg
beans
bacon
chicken wings
mushrooms

Lol, well you got some of it right. It's actually:

Sausages
Burger
Eggs
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Hash Browns
Bacon
Toast

In Britain it's quite common to have a "Fry-Up" breakfast. Or at least it was, until all the health freaks and Soycucks took over and want us all to live off lentils and grass :waitwhat:

The dream of every wagies.
Too bad they can't afford that.
It would be a shame if they're late to work.

Looks great save for the beans. :feelskek: :feelspuke:

(I seriously fucking hate pork n’ beans which that appears to be but my mother just loves that nasty shit)

As an American though the only thing about your idea of breakfast that seems even moderately strange to me...well other than the beans that is, is the inclusion of mushrooms, Outherebrothers.

For me they’ve pretty much always been a dinner type of item exclusively ala with spaghetti, combined with sautéed onions as a good side dish to go with cube steak and mashed potatoes or a general topping on a pizza but to each their own I suppose.

Note: beans of any type be it kidney/chili beans which I actually like or the above which I hate also I’d say generally seem to be an exclusive dinner type of food to be eaten much later in the day, but since I’m in the north of the country for all I know this may be different for those in the American south ie southerners? Perhaps southerners eat beans for breakfast too like you UK types??:feelshaha:

Last edited:
View attachment 340017

Did you ever have dreams when u was younger of getting a job and leading a normal life because my uncle had a relatively normal work life but turned to hard drugs crack idk why. You know many crackheads right y do they do it most of the time? It ruined him as a person we use to get on ok b4

In Britain it's quite common to have a "Fry-Up" breakfast. Or at least it was, until all the health freaks and Soycucks took over and want us all to live off lentils and grass :waitwhat:
Jfl what are the health restrictions put in place on the UK on that kind of food? In burgerland there are health restrictions prohibiting sale of sugary beverages or an extra tax on such beverages in some big cities run by control freak mayors.

Lol, well you got some of it right. It's actually:

Sausages
Burger
Eggs
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Hash Browns
Bacon
Toast

lol looks good though. And its a lot too, How much did that cost?

Did you ever have dreams when u was younger of getting a job and leading a normal life because my uncle had a relatively normal work life but turned to hard drugs crack idk why. You know many crackheads right y do they do it most of the time? It ruined him as a person we use to get on ok b4
About the only thing I can ever remember wanting to be when I grew up was a Taxi Driver, because I hated walking lol, and that's when I was like 7 years old. Apart from that I was mainly just interested in getting pissed up drunk from age 16 - 36. My education was a total disaster due to me going to 4 different secondary schools (High Schools for USAcels) growing up, due to being too dumb for one of them, going to live with my dad for one, then going back to live with my mum for another one, then swapped into another one due to stabbing a pupil in the eye with a compass. After all this I had repeated 2 secondary school years due to lack of attendance (I spent most of my time skipping school and playing Street Fighter 2 and Metal Slug in the arcades lol :feelskek:) and had no interest in anything except getting drunk.

My dad was in jail most of my childhood, including one 10 year stretch, and my mum basically popped Jewpills and drank alcohol all day. Neither of them worked much either, and most of the parents on the estate I grew up in were just like the same as mine.

So you could say I never really had a chance at having a normal life tbh.

Oh, to answer your question, the crackheads I know spend all their time smoking crack or stealing/finding ways to feed their habit. I was never addicted to crack but from being around it alot I know it's an addiction that literally consumes you and you don't care about anyone or anything except your next fix.
Jfl what are the health restrictions put in place on the UK on that kind of food? In burgerland there are health restrictions prohibiting sale of sugary beverages or an extra tax on such beverages in some big cities run by control freak mayors.
None on food, though it's on it's way thanks to the fucking asshole government we have, since our Prime Minister nearly died from COVID-19 (did he fuck, this is just media spin tbh) he's on about taxing fatty foods :reeeeee::reeeeee: We already have a tax on sugary drinks. And this is supposed to be a Conservative Party which prides itself on "small government" and as little as possible interference from the State in it's citizens lives.

What a joke.

lol looks good though. And its a lot too, How much did that cost?
Probably like £2 if you worked it all down to the price per individual item.

Last edited:
Looks tasty, oldschool, i like sausage and beans with eggs.

Looks tasty, oldschool, i like sausage and beans with eggs.
It was, I try and have them a few times a week. About the only thing I cook, apart from stick things like chips or fish in the oven.

looks good ngl

Looks like a proper breakfast.

looks good without the beans

I don’t know how to cook

I don’t know how to cook
I didn't know either really until I quit drinking alcohol last year and taught myself, hardly ever used to eat before that (bar a Pot Noodle here and there) as was always drunk.

I didn't know either really until I quit drinking alcohol last year and taught myself, hardly ever used to eat before that (bar a Pot Noodle here and there) as was always drunk.
My mother currently cooks for me but if move out I would probably have to restaurantmaxx or frozensectionmaxx

i dont know how to cook but god damn if i could i'd be cooking this shit up everyday for breakfast ngl
although im prolly too lazy. all that shit is like 5 different things. that's 5 different pots and pans i gotta clean after breakfast. fuck that shit. i'll just go to mcdonalds and get me a $5 breakfast platter

all that shit is like 5 different things. that's 5 different pots and pans i gotta clean after breakfast. fuck that shit.

20200919 132115

Sod that lol. All of it was cooked in this one frying pan. Apart from the beans which I microwaved on the plate I'd be eating off beforehand :feelsokman:

lets see

sausages
steak
egg
beans
bacon
chicken wings
mushrooms

that's pretty common in the uk.
View attachment 341381

Sod that lol. All of it was cooked in this one frying pan. Apart from the beans which I microwaved on the plate I'd be eating off beforehand :feelsokman:
do you interact with your neighbours?

Last edited:
That's a nice meaty breakfast. Well done, sir.

do you interact with your neighbours?
Yeah they're ok, mostly old men tbh. All single of course. I even overheard one of them use the term "1000 cock stare" to another neighbour a few months ago to describe some old woman who lives in our block lol. Bear in mind this dude is in his 60's, Blackpill must be spreading :feelskek: Have just come in from the garden was talking to the same neighbour about wild Dryad Saddle mushrooms that he found yesterday.

So yeah, neighbours are ok tbh.